1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Clippers @ Rockets 3/30/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 30, 2013.

1. YoungGods

YoungGods Member

You are lucky, I wish I was there to witness the very exciting and entertaining game last night. I went to the one we lost to the GSW. The whole game was quite boring, people started leaving in the middle of the 4th quarter and the three Asian dudes behind me couldn't stop talking about Lin the whole game.:mad::grin:

2. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

I was at the game pimpn lol and Lin did not hold CP3 under no 20 pts...CP3 wasnt playing aggressive. He was looking for his teammates instead of calling his number. When he did decide to handle up, Lin couldnt contain him...Lin however was a big part of this win. Did he turn the ball over too much, heck yeah....His turnovers were atrocious, I was like wth are you doing JLin...

3. Karolik

Karolik Member

To be fair he looked slower than usual. I attribute most of that to poor stamina. He always plays like crap on a back to back, and would have yesterday if McHale hadn't rested him. Even then, it looked like he was still tired.

4. MonKing

MonKing Member

I have no problem with WSWhippets being banned as he was clearly over the line. But Rockets_Pride is one of the posters who makes it obvious that LOFs are on a much shorter leash than LOHs.

Easy solution:
    [​IMG]

5. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Ive been to 5 games this season and they won all five..So i might need to attend more games lol

6. YoungGods

YoungGods Member

Yes and the playoff games for sure.:grin:

7. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

Pretty cool gif!

8. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

Care to share some of your pics, if any?

9. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Me either pimpn,,Lin is a good player with a lot of upside...To me he is still a rookie, so averaging 13 pts, 6-7 dimes um right around 4-5 rebounds a game with dam* near 2 steals a game is pretty good..He is ranked 17th in points and 18th in assist out of 50 PG's....But like you stated, his fan base is annoying. They come here as well as other Rockets forum hyping dude up and getting into senseless disputes with true Rockets fans. Why because we, well some call things like it is. On another site one of those cats said, " J Lin is the next Magic Johnson...And pimp I hit the floor LMBAO......I was like wow I done heard it all..bwhahahhahaha

10. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

From Andreakate. Blake...let go of Jeremy.

[​IMG]

From jaypride. Who said the bromance was over?

[​IMG]

From Andrekate. Hardin vs Lin???? NOT!!

[​IMG]

From fauxscandinavian.

[​IMG]

11. YoungGods

YoungGods Member

I wonder what Parsons told Lin, Lin had that WTF look to him. It must be something outlandish...:grin:

12. aziankingz

aziankingz Member

He said, "Later tonight, I am going to dress up as a bunny and put my eggs in your basket".

13. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

Nice pics. Thanks. :)

14. timyeung

timyeung Member

Yes I agree Lin needs to work more on his stamina. But did you see how he kept getting fouled in the head and hitting the floor mulitple times in the third quarter? He was in an MMA fight!

15. NotApollo33

NotApollo33 Member

Omg....

Need to get image out of head.

16. YoungGods

YoungGods Member

And Garcia was thinking," OMG, did I just hear that!:rolleyes:"

17. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

This is from another forum that I am on. And this joker was dead serious about this statement... See yall Lin lovers are all over the Rockets forums. These jokers are very delusional 4 sho....I cant help but to LMAO .....bwhahahahahahaha

Lin's Turnovers

A lot of people are deploring Lin's high turnovers. I think they are completely fine. Because the passes and drives that do not get turnovered lead to higher percentage shots and layups, the actual efficiency of the all possessions is actually higher than without the turnovers. In other words, even with the turnovers, it leads to such high percentage plays like open shots and easy baskets, the turnovers don't matter. Or, in even simpler words, it means that Lin's turnovers are actually good because it leads to better basketball.

18. muas2010

muas2010 Member

I understand what you are trying to say, but yeah CP3 did have only 19 points. You can also say the same thing as when Lin wanted to take it to the rim, he had no problems getting through CP3 as well (both did just that with each other several times during the night). The key with guarding guards is for your front players to be on the same page and protecting the paint. Lastly, yeah....too many stupid TOs by Lin in the game...and too many between the two guards (10 TOs).:eek:

19. New

Will you also do something to those who wished Lin had an injury? Just curious.

20. New

There is no need to argue with them. Each time the opposing PG guarded by Lin a bad game, they won't attribute to LIn and his teammates defense. They will say the opposing guard is not aggressive or they are tired or they have an off night. I am NEW and even I have seen this many times. Lin has won over some people as a good yet inconsistent PG. But there are always some people who think differently. Some people just want to believe what they want to believe.