1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Clippers @ Rockets 3/30/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Rockets_Pride

Rockets_Pride Member

Indeed, I'm the most powerful bball Lin analyst there is.

2. hbomb

hbomb Member

:)

april fools

3. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

And KK was banned for a week but you're still here.

4. ERC

ERC Member

+1. 100% agreed.

Just because other's opinion differs from yours doesn't mean it's bull****.

5. Rockets_Pride

Rockets_Pride Member

LOFs are so delusional they can't even tell what day it is. It's 3/31 not quite 4/1 yet.:eek:

6. Rockets_Pride

Rockets_Pride Member

There's no such thing as differing opinion about Lin. Only my opinion counts, no one else opinion matters if they're a LOF.

7. ERC

ERC Member

Really? I don't see any asterisks (***) in his post, but have seen it now twice in yours. And you're here talking about "respectful"?

Just because Torocan's opinion is different from yours doesn't mean it's bull****. I'm sure many others don't agree either (myself included), but you don't see people calling his post bull****, do you? That's respect.

8. ERC

ERC Member

I give up. This may sound cliché, but I now get why the forum is the way it is, i.e. thanks to "awesome" fans like you.

Have a Happy Easter, Rockets_Pride.

9. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Oh, I don't know... maybe give me more than 8 minutes to respond?

10. hbomb

hbomb Member

In my time zone it is actually!

Chill mate. Lol i'm a LOF? ahahaha

11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Clutch, I think its time to get Rockets Pride a well deserved vacation also.

1 person likes this.
  12. YoungGods

YoungGods Member

I second that and Random Fan.

1 person likes this.
  13. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

Ok, sorry. :)

14. peter2012

peter2012 Member

Tell Clutch who think Lin is a top 5 all-time Point Guard , ban them immediately. Could you find one? I think only LOHs think LOFs think Lin is a top 5 all-time PG.

1 person likes this.
  15. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

so do you still think this site has something specifically against specific fans?

As long as you keep your posts civil and with somewhat of substance you are ok.

16. AggNRox

AggNRox Member

are they annoying when they kept pointing out we got favorable calls from the refs? what's the point? try to discredit efforts from our players? do you think they're the true rox fan?

Because they shake their head at Jeremy's several turnovers?[/QUOTE]

are they annoying when they kept shaking their head at lin's TOs from the beginning of the game to the end? More accurately speaking, they did nothing but kept writing one-sentence posts regarding lin's TOs. lin had 6 TOs. how many times did they bring up his TO issue with one sentence when the game was still in progress? do you still think they are true rox fans?

no one denies a few "LOFs" are annoying. do you agree there are some annoying "LOHs" on this board? if yes, should clutch treat them equally? this is all opportunitycost asked.

1 person likes this.
  17. AggNRox

AggNRox Member

are they annoying when they kept pointing out we got favorable calls from the refs? what's the point? try to discredit efforts from our players? do you think they're the true rox fan?

are they annoying when they kept shaking their head at lin's TOs from the beginning of the game to the end? More accurately speaking, they did nothing but kept writing one-sentence posts regarding lin's TOs. lin had 6 TOs. how many times did they bring up his TO issue with one sentence when the game was still in progress? do you still think they are true rox fans?

no one denies a few "LOFs" are annoying. do you agree there are some annoying "LOHs" on this board? if yes, should clutch treat them equally? this is all opportunitycost asked.

Corrected

18. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Are there any highlight videos mixed in with all the Lin b****ing?

I went back a few pages but didn't see any.

Thanks clutch for working your ass off to bring the farm back to a readable stage...

19. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I actually pointed out the love we were getting from the reffs but that wasn't my aim. I was just so mindblown and happy. We have gotten shafted so many times over the years (especially when Yao was here) it isn't even funny. Any game we have an advantage with the refs is something I feel we will rarely see again. I seriously don't think anybody liking the rockets would say the rockets have an advantage to discredit the team, espcially when the #1 scorer is gone. Its really just one of those light hearted conversations everyone basks in.

20. gengar

gengar Member

This imo. Just because a player leaves doesnt mean a fan won't still be a fan of the team he was on.