1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Clippers @ Rockets 3/30/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 30, 2013.

1. OpportunityCost

Well we will just have to agree to disagree.

2. jeffyisme

jeffyisme Member

Nah, Team Taipei, or any teams else for that matter, would choose LeBron over both Harden and Lin.

But seriously, the "choice" itself implies the two can't co-exist. And no matter what a player Lin might become in the future, he still need to learn how to play with a (super)star demanding the ball, for the simple reason that he's NOT the kind of player teams would like to build around with.

For the record, I'm from Taipei. There may be stereotypes about what kind of Asian Lin fans we are. I can't speak for others, but the so-called "Lin fans" I know, realize he still has (lots of) weakness and limit. We are not THAT delusional to think Lin is anywhere near Harden right now, who is already a proven superstar, while it's only Lin's first full 82-games season.

And lastly, those LOF/LOH arguments seem to be out of proportion. I don't have a problem when Lin sucks and gets benched. I guess what we (people I know) want is that he gets benched for a reason, whether is to rest him, to cool him down if he make stupid mistakes, whatever. Just treat him like any other starting PG in the league.

It's a Rockets win. Maybe it's time to stop talking about a specific player and focus on the next game ahead?

3. hltiki

hltiki Member

It is his bbs, and he is a human being just like the rest of; thus I must submit to the fact he, like you and me, have and project our biases. If I am to stay here, I must submit to his rule.

'Murica! **** yea!

4. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

From Fauxscandinavian. LOL! :)

[​IMG]

5. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Lin with the Botox lips LOL

6. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

no its actually you people who are trying to stop and prevent others from fighting, being unreasobale and delusional and overreacting to those who overereact that are the cause of the real trouble...you are the ones who are most delusional and wrong!!!(/%%# You are the ones who can not accept the reality for what it is/$&/$/$&/:grin::grin::grin:

7. shumbum

shumbum Member

McHale didn't bench the starters in the 4Q to rest them. He was going with the bench lineup because they had the "hot hand". Here's McHale's quote of why he benched the starters and played the bench most of the 4th in post game interview...

"I thought they played really hard," Kevin McHale said about the bench. "I thought they came out there and gave good energy, so I thought I'd just go with them."

...in other words, McHale wasn't doing it to rest his starters, he did it because he was riding the "hot hand" which was the bench lineup. The guy is clueless. The fact we won tonight against the Clippers is not because McHale is a genius, it's because the players are that good when they play teamball.

8. NotApollo33

NotApollo33 Member

Okay wtf are you talking about.

There are no Rockets LOHs. There are LOF Haters such asmyself.

And a few douche bag Knicks fans pretending to be Rocket fans.

9. NotApollo33

NotApollo33 Member

LoL.

Nana nana, nana nana, hey hey hey, good bye.

10. NotApollo33

NotApollo33 Member

He said that so he wouldn't get fined num nuts. Like Pop.

11. autoprt

autoprt Member

i found myself in a bad mood around the family lately so decided to take a night off for tonights game figuring a loss and they won. go figure...

12. wincan459

wincan459 Member

This is an arrogant and stupid post. Ok you being a Rox fan earlier than him, does that make you a more important person, LOL.

FYI, every day there are new fans for whatever reason.

I am sure he doesn't come to this board to be your "fellow", just chill out.

13. wincan459

wincan459 Member

Well, both you and I are Lin fans, but I think Harden is still the center piece of this team.

14. wincan459

wincan459 Member

Know why?

Lin didn't play goog enough for Lin fans and bad enough for Lin haters.

Plus the team won.

15. valorita

valorita Member

Refs won tonight

16. shumbum

shumbum Member

The owners need to restrict sales of corporate seats because it's probably affecting the home advantage when you're fans are that consistently absent.

17. shumbum

shumbum Member

Give the players more credit. McHale has been screwing up rotations all year long and he's only now tried this combo at the end of the season. Masterful coaching is not how I'd describe this scrub coach.

18. shumbum

shumbum Member

Pop does that to his veteran players every blue moon when they suck because they should know better. McHale has a team full of rookies/sophomores, including the bench who are still obviously learning. That's the difference and its a HUGE difference. Comparing Pop to this knucklehead is an insult to Pop.

19. NotApollo33

NotApollo33 Member

No Pop rests his players n gets fined.

You just can't rest your players the whole of a fourth quarter is what I mean.

20. New

You conceded that there are LOHs. But you must be blind if you think some of LOHs who joined before 2012 are Knicks fans.