1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Clippers @ Rockets 11/9/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 8, 2013.

1. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Their postgame interviews said a mouthful.

2. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

To add to my post above, the Rockets need to learn how to post and re-post if necessary. The re-post is a lost art.

3. rubbertoe

rubbertoe Member

On a day where bev fans and LOH's get their requested wish to basically marginalize Jeremy's playing time, The ROCKETS LOSE and the blame is still on Jeremy?

GTFO of here...

4. KlutchQT

THANK. YOU.

There is plenty of blame to go around. Both Lin and Beverley share in it, but the rabid LOH/LOF fascination with placing 100% of the blame on either one or the other is so so so so so so pathetic. Over it.

5. KlutchQT

Liking Beverley means I want Lin's playing time diminished, or for him to be marginalized? News to me.

6. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Welcome to the GARM, haven't you been here before? Also, if you want Lin to be traded you're a racist.

7. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

All he has to do is perform, win a Chip or 2 and the storm will seize around here pimpn.

8. HoopFan

HoopFan Member

It was simple. The clipper adjusted their defense in the 2nd half, which cut Rockets penetration and caused a lot of turnovers. But We didn't adjust. Lin should have pulled up for jumpers occasionally instead of driving into the crowd.

1 person likes this.
  9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is the correct analysis.

10. rocketsfeeva

rocketsfeeva Member

Story for all Houston coaches...... :rolleyes:
    Houston teams sure know how to pick em

11. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Indeed HoopFan

12. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

Sigh, I hope we can get a easy win on Monday to rebound from all this.

13. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

I hear ya but the Raptors are no pushovers, so it wont be easy.

14. KlutchQT

I keep asking this, but no one answers. Isn't Brewer supposed to be an elite perimeter defender? Is there any reason we don't give him some burn when we play these sharpshooting teams?

15. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

bwhahahahaah nobody is answering because we don't know why Coach won't give the man some burn. You quess is as good as mines and probably everybody else.

Yes he is an elite defender. But right now Harden and Howard is coaching this team..

Give me a second, let me hit them jokers up on twitter and ask why they won't give Brewer any burn. LOL

16. KlutchQT

Ok, just wondering if I was missing something lol. Leaving him sitting on the bench while teams like the Clips and Lakers rain 3s just doesn't make any sense to me. If we weren't going to use him, we could have kept Camby (could maybe be helping iron out whatever's going on off the court) or Reggie (who could maybe step up if/when Garcia and Casspi are simultaneously cold). Though I suspect he might not get any minutes either. Blah.

17. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

KlutchQT I don't know what's going on, maybe we will see some changes after the tenth game.
    But you are right if we wasnt going to play the man why did we keep him..I guess they want to pay him to be a spectator or something. Harden out there playing hurt and you still dont play him.

Does this remind of you anything . Deja vu all over again.( Yao and Tracy being worked to death by VG).

18. justbuckets

justbuckets Member

you know, the funny thing is the rockets were exciting... when it was just harden + lin + "a bunch of nobodies" + no expectations.

now it's overanalysis and HIGH expectations from here to hell and back. :confused:

19. justbuckets

justbuckets Member

maybe morey should hire a sports historian, because, you know... something about how history repeats itself? :mad:

20. hardenisaboss

hardenisaboss Member

true dat

back then if we lost it was cuz we were young and if we won it would be great.

now its if we win, its meh, but if we lose its the end of the world