1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Celtics @ Rockets 12/14/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 13, 2012.

1. kozmo

kozmo Member

And it's stupid. These coaches just want to win. That does not mean I agree with them and the handling of Lin. My guess is they are trying to get him aggressive with the ball but wo knows.

It's ridiculous to think that they want Lin to fail

2. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Kozmo not sure if you just started watching basketball, but every coach wants to win.

3. kozmo

kozmo Member

That's what I'm saying...of course they want to win and they are going to do what they feel, right or wrong to win and to develop their program

That's what i said

4. Sports2012

Sports2012 Member

Howard would go where the money and pampering are.

I was just adding to the previous comment about Howard.

5. Arthurprescott2

Called it! :grin: