1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Celtics @ Rockets 11/16/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Wow.

Just wow. I missed the first half because of work. Got home in time for most the third. We were tied at half -- wtf?? There is no effort, like none what-so-ever. It's embarrassing watching them out there right now.

Everything is either rushed or stagnant. James is completely off his game. We ignore Dwight so often he becomes frustrated (and I don't mean on the post, he gets guys pinned and inside position and no one gives him the lob). We are making stupid mistakes. We just in general look like we don't give a ****.

What is different about this team and last player wise? Josh Smith and Dmo. The absent of those two does not explain what has happened to this team. We need an injection of life. I think it's time for a change.

I've never really had a strong opinion either way on McHale. I think he was a good coach for a young team. He was a good recruiter. I think he is a great person, and players like him and respect him. But he reminds me of Mack Brown. He just isn't a very good game time decision maker as a coach.

2. ibm

ibm Member

peeked a couple of times during the texans game breaks, and we're leading by 9, 10pts.

and after an exciting texans win i checked back again,,, wtf happened? i went back and watched the recorded game, and i could only shake my head.

sighs... thought i wont be angry or disappointed or feel sad no more for this "harden-led" rox team, but i have to admit i am still feeling a little pain right now,,, just a little...

3. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

You can't find one good thing from this team now.

4. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

So you're a stalker then. Dude get off the nonsense. All because someone bashes Harden doesn't mean they're specific players fans. We're all on here to support our favorite team.

5. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Toyota Center is gonna be very empty for a while and that makes me sad. :(

6. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Why does it make you sad? The Rockets don't deserve a single person to show up for their home games.

Hell...the Rockets themselves don't show up for their home games!

7. theredbackpack

i would agree with this but harden is not passing the ball to anybody.

8. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I know they will eventually come out of this funk. It just doesn't look like it.

9. Rocketsnbeyond

I thought that I was the only one that saw that. Also seen Howard walk away from Harden instead of helping him up while he was on the ground after an offensive foul. He could have been trying to get back on defense though.

10. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

That's not completely true Harden is only averaging .9 less assists than he did last year.. so.

11. Rocketsnbeyond

What I want to see is Harden getting assist. If he helps his teammates get points and help players get involve we can possibly get out of this slump. Harden just needs his teammates to make the shots and not miss them

12. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Not many people on our team has the type of chemistry we need with Dwight. You would think it would be Lawson but his passes have been bad. The best person so far has been Thornton, he has great chemistry with Dwight but he didn't get playing time.

13. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

Current mood...

[​IMG]

14. Handles

Handles Member

Sigh...pick it up rockets, before the fans lose all hope in you.

15. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

They already have.

16. Handles

Handles Member

Your username man! ;)

I haven't lost ALL hope. But I sure as hell have lost most of it.

17. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

No thanks.

This team is trash.

The end.

18. i3artow i3aller

19. Mattician

Mattician Member

I recorded it, and I'm going to delete it.

Glad I got to see Correa win AL ROY and the Texans upset the undefeated Bengals.

20. team3d

team3d Member

only 11 games into the season, it's too early to quit on the team..