1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Bulls @ Rockets 11/16/2006

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 15, 2006.

1. FanToronto

FanToronto Member

Your grammar sucks too. :)

2. stangend77

stangend77 Member

why dont we discuss the game and not how poor my spelling and grammar are, why dont yall tell me what i think is off base. i am glad both of you are so proper in all your posts but like i said I DONT CARE. go rox (oops sorry, rockets :D )

3. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

I don't think your post was necessarily off base, :) but it was darn hard to read.

Padgett isn't bad defensively... well let's put it this way.. comparatively speaking he isn't bad. Which is why I think at this point he is getting playing time. His shooting is really his only strength.

I honestly can't wait to see if someone else steps up tonight. I don't care if it's Shane, Scott, Juwan, Novak, Vspan, or Synder... I just want to see someone have a noteworthy game. The Rox need someone besides T-mac and Yao to have a great game. One that we are all praising after the game tonight.

PS I didn't say anything about grammar... merely spelling and punctuation. :rolleyes: ;)

4. stangend77

stangend77 Member

i agree, that is more or less what i think, but he is just ok give someone else a chance and if it isnt working. then bring back the only serviceable padgett (proper spelling :D ) also i think fantoronto was saying my grammar sucked even though he posted your post, oh well so i am not always proper in my word useage and punctuation. sue me. :p

5. stangend77

stangend77 Member

oops, sorry typing to fast.

6. Hayesfan

Posting this here because I can't start a thread.

T-mac is scheduled to be on Jim Rome's show tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully, he will be able to talk about the Rockets win tonight.

7. EGYPT

EGYPT Member

TNT is never a good luck for ROX I hope we win big and I am guessing ROX 102 Bulls 83

8. dreammvp

dreammvp Contributing Member

I think we can take it...but I don't take anybody for granted....I can't believe Bobcats beat spurs in SA last night.....we need to show up or we will lose....

Rockets 104
    Bulls 88

9. dreammvp

dreammvp Contributing Member

Give me a break dude!!!!!! Thsoe extra !! are for you and I misspelled Those on purpose. This board is not and English class. If you want to correct people and teach them how to spell, go teach a kindergarten class. We talk sports here and as long as we get what you are saying, its all right with us. We don't type up a rough draft and have our teacher proof read it before we post. We type what we are thinking and post as fast as we can becasue we are working and don't always have time to pull out our dictionaries. Do you sit there after the game and critique TMAC and YAO after the game in their interviews? Get real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Sweet...The Rox win, big...Ben who?

Rox: 96

Bulls: 90

11. hooroo

hooroo Member

rockets versus bulls, is just one of those garbage games. rocks just need to win these type of games.

12. solid

solid Contributing Member

Only problem, the Bulls aren't a "garbage" team anymore, they are a bonifide contender in the East. Remember the first game of the season when they "blew out" the Heat on the Heat's home court? I look for a very competitive game that could go either way. Agreed, the Rockets should and must win, but it won't be easy.

13. Highwire

Highwire Member

Rockets by 8.

14. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

They are not a garbage team but they are still under 500. As expected, Ben Wallace hasnt done anything on offense. Ben Gordon has been very inconsistant, but Kirk has been playing well this season. If we contain Gordon....we can win fairly easily.

15. stangend77

stangend77 Member

dreammvp knows what he is talkin bout' :D

16. Hayesfan

Relax, I was just giving him a hard time. Stan realized that, hence his poking back.

17. Painting_Shade

Painting_Shade Contributing Member

while I understand that it may annoy some that people are harsh on grammer, your grammer is a reflection of intelligence and if you're trying to make a point, you'll be taken less seriously if you have no respect for the english language. Now for our foreign friends, it's different.

but anyway, I think we'll miss hayes ALOT tonight... I'm gonna try and get my game back from a friend so I can sim.

#117 Painting_Shade, Nov 16, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2006
  18. rice

rice Contributing Member

just an observation,
    yao hasn't had a game where he scored less than 20 points this year,
    good sign? or is he a ball hog!? :p

19. TracywtFacy

TracywtFacy Member

TMac and Yao will combine for 80 points.

However the rest of the team stink it up and combine for 15pts, we lose by 19 after leading by 25 with 5 mins left in the 4th.

20. Hayesfan

Shooting what? over 50% from the field?? No he's no ball hog. Just consistant. ;)

I am excited to see him against Big Ben tonight. Hopefully a fun game.

Those of you going to the TC tonight, shout loud, we want hear ya!