1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Bulls @ Rockets 11/16/2006

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 15, 2006.

1. newera

newera Member

Yes, Yao will have a big night!

2. SuperKobe24

SuperKobe24 Member

I'm afraid wheather Rafer could stop Hinrich and Tmac could keep Godden's hands be cool. As is known to everyone, Hinrich and Godden are the biggest threats to HOU's outside. But I have full confidence in Yao cause after last game's loss, I'm sure Yao will perform better and gain more points. Tmac I donnot care. :cool:

3. SuperKobe24

SuperKobe24 Member

I'm afraid wheather Rafer could stop Hinrich and Tmac could keep Godden's hands be cool. As is known to everyone, Hinrich and Godden are the biggest threats to HOU's outside. But I have full confidence in Yao cause after last game's loss, I'm sure Yao will perform better and gain more points. Tmac I donnot care. :cool:

4. cuneo77

cuneo77 Contributing Member

tmac shows he is closer to being himself,goes for 29,yao goes for 23, rockets roll to victory 110-94

5. SuperKobe24

SuperKobe24 Member

I would rather the 2 scores you gave here be reversal. Surely tmac makes more points and Rox's win will be colser, but Yao's good performance is the true key and decides the whole.

6. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

The Bobcats, YES THE BOBCATS just rolled the spurs in San antonio. anyhow, we should beat the bulls. but after that last quarter performance, it's anything but a given.

7. chris_Rocket

chris_Rocket Member

Yao beats Big Ben and Rockets win!!

8. sunfish007

sunfish007 Member

forget about yesterday lose, bobcat just win spurs. this means spurs is not so strong, we still have chance.

9. outspace2002

outspace2002 New Member

Tmac baaaaaaack again!

Yao find his touch!

Be careful of Bull's outside shooting!

Use our bench effectively!

We will absolutely win!

Go Rocket!

Hou 102:90 Bulls :D

10. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

for the good of the team, i hope we lose this game, so that JVG will consider playing novak, vspan, or bonzi.

11. HoopsFancy

HoopsFancy Member

:eek: ben gordon can get hot and score 35.

12. HoopsFancy

HoopsFancy Member

why not juwan howard and padget get injuried so novak can play, alston and head get injuried so killbill can play. FOR THE GOOD OF THE TEAM. :D

13. MONON

MONON Member

That was the 2nd game of a back-to-back for the Spurs. the last couple of years, the Spurs are winning at a 20% clip in these games. The Bobcats owe us a favor for wearing down SA.

We beat the Bulls 97-87.

14. CHAD444

CHAD444 Contributing Member

Da Bulls Go Down!!!
    As Yao Dominates!!!
    Rox 101-88.......
    Yao 32/10
    Tmac 25/7 ast

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

The Rockets should be pissed off that they blew the Spurs game and take it out on the Bulls.

The Rockets should fear NO team...NONE !!

They have the talent to win every single game they play.....but their attitude needs help.

DD

16. rumcoke

rumcoke Member

i agree, the rockets need to know that they are ridiculously talented..no more of these collapses...they need their mojo!

17. Lil Lee

Lil Lee Contributing Member

rockets-101
    bulls-93

yao 30 pts 12 boards
    tmac 17 pts 8 reb 8 assists

18. guguyah00

guguyah00 Member

No. that means ben may bounce back. In my prediction,chicago and cleveland will be in ECF, rockets and spurs will be in WCF. ben and pj brown need to show they can do something to yao and duncan.

19. aussiejack

aussiejack Member

it's do or die for rockets now...either we go up to 6-3 or blow a great start to the season by going down 5-4...i hope yao is inspired to try harder from tuesday's loss...and mcgrady the same explosiveness we saw in the first half on tuesday...not to downplay the bulls...they got quite a formidable 5 this year...kirk...gorden...deng..wallace...hope the red rowdies can exploit the fact that the bulls are 1-3 on the road and shout themselves coarse :D

i predict 93-79 rockets win and tracy with a triple double 36 points...11 rebounds...12 assists... :)

20. samsonee

samsonee New Member

Where the hell is Bozi Wells? Is he going to play tomorrow?