1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Bucks @ Rockets 2/27/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Sports2012

Sports2012 Member

One game thread that grows to 139 pages with more than 2700 replies and 159,000 views in just three four days.

Is this a new record?

2. MonKing

MonKing Member

I thought I heard one of the commentators mention it - "I think Lin rolled his ankle on that last play." But then nothing came of it and they dropped the issue so I guess it wasn't obvious.

But talking about "obvious", man is McHale pissed. In today's interview it seems he is pissed with Lin in particular. "You'll have to ask Keith about what's wrong with him. They said they couldn't go." McHale is not usually a charmer with the media but the last couple of days he has just been openly hostile. He only calmed slighty when talking about T-Rob needing time to adapt to the team. We'll see tomorrow if that anger helps light a fire.

3. rokit

rokit Member

yeah, that's just the way our offense is designed, mchale is always yelling at players to move the ball.

lin is a rhythm player, i think coach is sometimes too quick to sub him when he misses a couple of shots or when he makes some bad passes.

parsons was actually in front of harden on that play...

i thought there might be something wrong whit his ankles, he changed his kicks at the halftime

4. Karolik

Karolik Member

Chandler throwing Lin under the bus :cool:, he just said they weren't forcing Jennings right.

5. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Yeah back when I was playing fantasy basketball these type of status updates seems to get out before the tip off.

Also seems like the ankle is a lingering problem with Lin

@JasonCFriedman

@KatieTD21 Lin's ankle issue just same one that's bothered him at times this season. Harden knocked knees with Ellis yesterday. Still played

6. holly1985

holly1985 Member

Lin broke one ankle playing pick up in high school. Don't know whether it's the same one.

7. Fighton

Fighton Member

most likely not but he did roll his ankle on at least two occasions this year in practice. happened in January, I believe.

8. GSWSFG49ers

GSWSFG49ers Rookie

Montay Ellis baby!

9. brick

brick Member

LOL but unfortunately it's true. He is a stubborn man and doesn't even like the wins not played his way 100%. It's ridiculous that after Jeremy had a good game in the win against OKC and the coach came up with his "29pt, 9TO" criticism. Whenever the coach can afford it (after a few wins or a big lead) he tends to regress back to his system. Hopefully he can stop his experiment now or the Rockets could end up like last season.

10. YoungGods

YoungGods Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oYWsWM4ott0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    At 8:00, they say Lin was mad at Chandler...

11. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Lin isn't as nice as ppl make him out to be. He takes out his frustrations on teammates before, Aldrich, Parsons, and etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRmfwKxqe4Q

12. Arthurprescott2

Lol who wouldn't be mad at that?

Dude is no saint for sure. But it would take a saint to see that and not get royally pissed off.

13. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Yeah but you know Lin messes up here and there as well with his freelancing and what not.

14. Arthurprescott2

For sure, he roams like a free safety sometimes as McHale says - and it turns up good results as well as bad results.

15. Arthurprescott2

Jennings was 3 of 8. WTF is Parsons talking about?

16. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Is that considered calling out Lin? Was that his man? Make a new thread guaranteed at least 50 pages!

1 person likes this.
  17. Postcall

Postcall Member

I assume he meant Ellis if not then I dont know what to say.

18. Calmwater

Calmwater Member

seem a divide in out bromance couple, did dear Chandler cheat on someone ;):p

19. Calmwater

Calmwater Member

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore?gid=2013022710

Someone really messed up the bench player from 3 team in to the Rockets roster :rolleyes::eek:

20. brick

brick Member

Well said. Actually I was reminded that right before the last TO Harden was deferring to Lin to make plays and we were leading. Then the coaches apparently used the last TO to put the ball in Harden's hand which was just too predictable for the opponent.