1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Bobcats @ Rockets 2/2/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 1, 2013.

1. jamesr

jamesr New Member

Future

Hey Daryl,

I just gotta know...who are we going to take with the 14th pick this year? Whoever it is, I just hope they can keep up with the turnover / no defense pace of this current, exciting team....because, like you, I believe in the analytic approach and I love the high turnover / no defense approach because, and the untrained eye might not get it, but that approach means more shots, thus more points for us!

2. me005

me005 Member

This.

Great win tonight and Harden's 1st career triple double!:grin:
    All 5 starters play a lot better after the loosing streak. Harden and Parsons FG% back up, Asik owned the boards, and Lin assists back up. I think we'll continue to see some inconsistency in them for the rest of the season, especially when they are tired. Afterall, this is the first full season they play starter minutes. I just hope no one get serious injury. (Prayers go out to MKG)

Move on to the next. 3 games in 4 nights AGAIN?:rolleyes: Keeping my fingers crossed

3. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

I would of called a timeout after the second do pass, yell at JLin and then send him back out there. Also the subbing for Lin after 5 -7 minutes may not be ideal. I would of rode him in the first/secon quarters to try to put the game away. But hey, a win is a win.

4. tokenbk

tokenbk Member

Asik's been on fire.

5. jeddah

jeddah Member

Don't tell me that u've never did that once for u'r fav payer....that will be hipocrazy...JLin got lots of fans so it's natural that u'll receive much more response in his defense compared to the other guys...

If CLUTCHFANS wants normalcy here, I suggest that you start treating each player fair too so that we, as JLin fans (that u keep on labeling LOF ) will keep quiet about it..

6. Dementium

Dementium Member

Actually, the main reason we went down so much was because of PPat's absence from the line up. For some reason McHale decided to play Morris even though he was ice cold and not really doing much on defense for long minutes.

As for J Lin, he will do better other nights. He has been a lot more consistent of late.

7. Steal&Deal

Steal&Deal Member

YOU DON'T HAVE a TV???? You're criticizing me calling me a Lin fanboy and a Troll and YOU CAN'T EVEN WATCH THE GAMES???? WTF DO YOU KNOW???? How dare you criticize me???. Get a TV, watch the games and then I will respect your opinion.

8. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Hippo crazy o_O

9. New

... I have league pass... Man...

10. mirus

mirus Member

7 footers will look like a monster anyway:p

I think he'll improve.His handling is better(still needs improvement),passing yes but still has a long way to go.I'm a fan of his game last yr.What improvements do u see in him?

Lin I worried about his scoring,3pointers,and he still hasnt fully grasp when to step up.
    Harden mostly on defense,
    Parsons on defense too.(i think he dropped off from last yr)

But perhaps I worried way too much.

11. New

Also I did not call you a Lin fanboy. I hate that word because I watched a lot of his game in Knicks too. I am not criticizing you analysis and I agree wih you point on how Lin should be used.

I guess I should not use the word troll. I wish I could take that back. I still think Lin does not need our defense though...

12. Steal&Deal

Steal&Deal Member

My mistake then. Just realize I'm only saying the same thing Calvin Murphy was
    saying - Lin needs the ball in his hands. The facts bear this out and I resent being called a LOF or a Troll for objectively pointing out the fact

13. New

I agree with you opinion. I did not see those in game posts because I usually spent those time double checking some of the plays. Again, I should not use that word. But I do not like this hater war...

14. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

Funniest part in this thread is Clutch banning a troll

15. Steal&Deal

Steal&Deal Member

Hey dude I'm not calling anybody names. Just giving my opinion based on what I see. I'm not saying I'm right but I'm being called a lot of names because people don't like my opinion. That's their problem though....

16. New

He handling is definitely better. I saw him jumped in the air without someone to pass to a lot of times. he is still doing that but much less. I suspect that is how he reduces his TOs.

he is also beating the double team better. last year they could trap him on the right side of the court. I seldom saw that this year.

17. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

From Blaiyan.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/s2XDBYIoP2w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

18. TheRookets

TheRookets Rookie

"Thank God O' is a bad free-throw shooter..." - Chander Parsons

LOOOLLLLLLOOLLL post game interview.

19. Roxs

Roxs Member

Moving forward, I think 2Pat is going to be the most important player for the Roxs. Either as the guy who will finally fill our PF void, or the guy that will be traded for the guy to fill our PF void.

20. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

Thanks! :cool: