1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 4/23/2014 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 2)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Give the veteran J. Powell a shot him to. But we have to do than just that, hard double team from different defensive sets can and will neutralize LaMarcus. imo

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The mood at Rockets practice today was positive. They are hungry, determined and anxious to get to the next game.</p>&mdash; Jenny Dial Creech (@jennydialcreech) <a href="https://twitter.com/jennydialcreech/statuses/459408292930785280">April 24, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>&quot;I’ve been here before so (I) just have to make sure that these young guys understand it’s the first team to four.&quot; -- Dwight Howard</p>&mdash; Dave Zangaro (@DZangaro) <a href="https://twitter.com/DZangaro/statuses/459409000652873728">April 24, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Dwight Howard on how to get LaMarcus Aldridge out of his zone: &quot;Give him some bad food.&quot; <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Rockets&amp;src=hash">#Rockets</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Blazers&amp;src=hash">#Blazers</a></p>&mdash; Dave Zangaro (@DZangaro) <a href="https://twitter.com/DZangaro/statuses/459409492191760384">April 24, 2014</a></blockquote>

3. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

all talk

i wanna see results

4. Summer Song Giver

Not sure where to put this but did Portland ever get it's own CSN debacle resolved? If not, it's kind of ironic that two cities who aren't "widely" available in their home cities are playing each other.

5. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Would they tell us if the mood at practice wasn't positive?

6. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hack-a-thomasrobinson?

7. arjun

arjun Member

yes, if harden was pouting and people were pointing fingers and there was tension..then yes.

8. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Probably. But I'm concerned with what kind of positive energy we're talking about here. Positive as in they still believe they can win? Positive as in they don't have a care in the world? Wasn't there some NBA player years ago who went into the locker room after their team was either eliminated from playoff contention or in a playoff series and shouted out "Jamaica" or some other tropical destination? I hope it's not that kind of positive vibe.

9. OremLK

OremLK Member

A little negativity--in the sense of motivating anger--isn't necessarily bad.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RyyGgcRqrhs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. kwongadong

kwongadong Member

Nick the Quick. Cancun. As a result, traded in the off-season.

11. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Bingo...all this is the typical talk you will want to hear. They can say we are a trash team for all I care as long as when they step on the court they do their job and put this team away.

12. khyberjones

khyberjones Member

"Cancun"....Nick Van Exel.

13. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

Harden. Where are thou?

14. chandlerbang21

Harden put down the beer and liquor and start jumping rope

15. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

We are so immature. Even our leaders, they're great players. But have hardly any experience and aren't very mature. We need to go out and get someone who's an established. Someone who can tell harden what he's doing wrong and what he needs to be doing.

Rondo!

16. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

some manu sausage

17. Sanity2disChaos

ummmm what?:confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes:

18. Pokemon

Pokemon Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  19. k-money

k-money Member

thats what i want to hear. lets hope it translates to the game

20. Rockness

Rockness Member

The only thing I want to hear is guys getting on each other, I don't want to hear another hopeful nonsense like they believe again, they want to win, blablabla..I want anger, emotion, guys telling each other like it is, somebody to step up like Maxwell and stop the p***y talk.