1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 11/3/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 3, 2012.

1. rockmanslim

rockmanslim Member

Lowry's 5 TO's in regulation led to 8 BKN points.

Game wouldn't have even gone to overtime if Lowry wasn't such a turnover machine.

Go cry on a Raptors board.

2. tkrieger

tkrieger Member

This will sound whacked, but if the officiating in the Detroit game was not so one-sided against us, our starters wouldn't have been so gassed in this game. They would have been able to rest in the 4th quarter in that game.

Lin is normally money in the 4th quarter...... I just hope McHale realizes that.

3. EarlIII

EarlIII Member

It's a different system. Players just don't go out and play however they want. D'antoni system is all about the PG. McHale's system is much less.

4. Solidz75

Solidz75 Rookie

My thoughts exactly. This is like the Lebron's cav's

5. aesthetics80

aesthetics80 Member

lol everyone crying that Lin shouldn't have deferred to Harden so much, yet if he had taken more shots and missed he would be slammed with everyone crying that he SHOULD have deferred to Harden.

Also why do people bring up Dragic so much. HE LEFT the team didn't "trade" him for Lin. Christ.

6. nono

nono Member

People this team is just very average apart from Harden and Lin. I'd trade Parsons, Patterson and Morris together with picks for a decent power forward. Otherwise we will continue to struggle this season.

7. SaoPaolo

SaoPaolo Member

we were stolen by the refs...

and our starters were too tired at 4 quarter

and the game come to overtime

8. Karolik

Karolik Member

Freakin Lin.

9. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

I know you're an obsessed Lin hating troll who followed him to this forum from realgm just to magnify his mistakes like a bitter ex-girlfriend but ok, just for the hell of it, I'll take the bait.
    Yes, Lin's defense was horrible, but do you really think it's all Lin's decision to get Harden the ball? Why would he need "bailing" out when he was never scared of the big moments in NY, waved off players and told Carmelo he was not getting the ball if the play didnt ask for it?
    Of course you won't mention James 5 dumb turnovers and ugly % of his shots or Asik missing layup like he's 4" tall.

The starters were exhausted!! Give them a damn break, Im still proud of their hustle. Hopefully they'll learn from their mistakes today. You wanna talk about getting exposed, how 'bout McHale tonight? horrible timeouts, horrible subs, horrible plays or lack of, just plain horrible!

1 person likes this.
  10. adamzee

adamzee Member

they'll neglect to mention lin shut down lillard for the entire night minus a few plays at the end. he does seem to over extend on help D too often. easily fixable.

but that's not why they lost tonight, let's be honest. blame it on the 10 missed layups.

11. MOFvsLOF

MOFvsLOF Member

I think he's affaid of TO, remember "turnover machine"?

12. gtmkcp

gtmkcp Member

I blame Asik also. I don't know what he is thinking, he needs to dunk the ball. So many missed opportunites. McHale needs to keep reminding him this.

13. trowa

trowa Member

we never know until we try it. mcfail can suck the lemon

14. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Ball game, get used to it

15. Solidz75

Solidz75 Rookie

There were rumors that McHales never liked Lin signing. I think it may be McHale limiting his play...

16. Dat Dude

Dat Dude Member

Guys, it's one damn game. Give it a rest. This team, as we knew it would be after the Harden trade, is still, at best, probably an above average team. However, we're on the right path and actually have a since of direction. We were super tired tonight and it showed. We're a stud PF away from actually making some noise (paging Kevin Love). A back-up PG wouldn't hurt either!

17. liveguy

liveguy Member

Smart move on OKC's part.

All things considered, Toronto is who we thought they were so far and OKC will have Lamb AND t dots pick.

Loving Harden (pause) but aruhh....to still have that t dot pick woulda been nice.

All good.

I'm really more tired of Mc and the "I don't play rookies" steez, to be honest.

18. adamzee

adamzee Member

but lin did shut down lillard most of the night. given your anti-lin post history, it's obvious you're not able to offer an unbiased view for anything lin related.

19. Alex L.

Alex L. Contributing Member

That's what I was thinking when people blamed Lin for giving the ball to Harden. Didn't the coach call those plays?

20. hairyme

hairyme Member

Hey man, you need to step away from the computer.

Permanently.