1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 11/3/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 3, 2012.

1. roxxy

roxxy Member

Apparently he is just here to troll. Someone said that he is from a Knicks board. Have to ignore him but it is so hard when somebody calls a player after TWO GAMES a future top 10 PG.

2. ag3ntgandhi

ag3ntgandhi Rookie

Doesn't surprise me. I was going to question whether he was a fan or not, but decided against it. Guess I was right, and if he was a fan, he'd be a horrible one.

3. VanityHalfBlack

Hahhahah, word....:grin:

4. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Lillard is like Francis to me, but with more discipline......Blazers did a good job of drafting and keeping talent...Tough game. Have to contain LA to win.

5. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

I expect another big game from Harden at home...

6. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

Whether we win or lose depend on how McFail play the bench...if he continue to play those garbage second years players, we are going to be in dangerous of losing once again. You can't do that every time and expect Lin and Harden to make a comeback. It will eventually snap.

When Lin and Harden sit, the bench is terrible...nobody can make play....just passing around. The only one person i see that can make play for other is Machado...he's a true PG that attack and make play for others. Jones also attack and pass the ball. Those 2 could AT LEAST give some life to the bench unit. Too bad McFail doesn't play rookies.

Now i understand that they're rookies and inexperience and probably don't run the set correctly and defend correctly. But i rather have them out there than those 2nd yr garbage players.

7. cdain3

cdain3 Member

8. pnr

pnr Member

Why not have one of either Harden and Lin in the game at all times? The backup PG is a huge problem and will be the difference maker this season when it comes to making the playoffs.

9. TheRookets

TheRookets Rookie

Lets get the rooks out there to gain experience early in the season where it doesn't really matter all that much.

10. ag3ntgandhi

ag3ntgandhi Rookie

The West is way too tight to say that some games don't matter as much. We need to throw our best lineups out there. Now, whether those best lineups include those rookies or not is a different story.

11. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Really looking forward to seeing how Patterson defends Aldridge

12. TripleSeven

TripleSeven Member

Royce White > Douglas @ pg

*Mismatch*

Make it happen McHale!

13. cheke64

cheke64 Member

This. Harden and Lin are carrying too much of a load, they are running on fumes. If harden or lin gets injured hell will raise. every scrub looks good right now. Kinda like tmac and Yao were surrounded by scrubs.

14. Gil

Gil Member

Lol at anyone who bit on that. Proof some of you are far too sensitive, I mean that was way too easy. I've actually been impressed with Lin so far aside from his shooting.

Lillard will definitely be a tough match-up for Lin though. Lillard has put up historic numbers in his first 2 starts. I think hes a stud. Double standards I know, but I really do think he's special.

As for the game with them starting Hickson at C, I can see us having a huge advantage on the boards tonight. Potentially another career rebounding night for Asik.

15. Rockets0515

Rockets0515 Member

Just snagged 2 tickets really excited. Toyota center will be going crazy for Beardsanity im hoping

16. jsonic6

jsonic6 Contributing Member

Oh why the hell do I have to work on the home opener... smh. League Pass Archives I go.

17. RyanB

RyanB Member

Harden goes for 50/10/6
    Lin for 30/10/10
    Rockets 110- Blazers 99

18. roxxy

roxxy Member

It has nothing to do with being sensitive. I just hate it when people call Kyrie Irving a top 3-5 PG in 2-3 years time. It enrages me on so many levels. Now people are saying the same about Dame calling him the truth after two games. Holy smokes. Can we let them fix all of there glaring weaknesses first before we crown them better than CP3 Nash & Parker.

19. paymon

paymon Member

[​IMG]

Anyone know what shoes our backcort sports??

20. AXG

AXG Member

3-0 baby!!!