1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 1/15/2020

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Greedydex

Greedydex Member

Damn Russ and Ben could of used some help tonight. Smh

mike2k132, tmoney1101 and bro2044 like this.
  2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Maybe change in approach and having basic self awareness that this level of defensive effort with no offensive system besdies iso dribbling isn't going to cut it in the long run.

3. Mr. Space City

Gary Clark could play 30 minutes and only score 3 points......

PWR and Rocket River like this.
  4. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You left out Dwight Howard. The list grows.

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Do you think a organization close to being a contender or already are when healthy such as the Warriors would want Harden? Because they would have to change their entire offensive system that was so successful for them if they get him.

6. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

Did I say they’re better without Harden? I’m saying that he’s playing poorly that it’s hurting the team.

7. mrstriker316

mrstriker316 Member

next 9 games coming up...oh boy lmao, we might dip deep in the standings lol

8. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

Why? MDA will run them to the ground again with 7 man rotation until the playoffs come.

9. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

We may win SAT's game against Lakers because it is SHOWTIME, but what is troubling is that Harden can't get up for games like this. We may win against great teams then lay a few eggs after.

joshuaao and Rocket River like this.
  10. bro2044

bro2044 Member

Rockets may play UP to that competition, the real issue is playing teams with bad records it seems.

RocketsTerps likes this.
  11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I was trying not to care, but I care. I failed.

Deuce, Tfor3, J Sizzle and 5 others like this.
  12. rockets11206

rockets11206 Member

2-3 since that break and just overall especially the bearded one looks drunk, EG looks fat Working himself into shape, Tucker Has become a scrub, house was always bad but it’s being proven, Rivers also has regressed from a year ago. The sad truth so far is; we need harden to be efficient and other Worldly to beat teams consistently

13. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This has been a bad week for Houston fans. I think the only thing that could make this week better is to hear a news flash tomorrow that Bill O'Brien and MDA have been fired.

smp likes this.
  14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Well this is fantastic since Rockets are going to be 6 seed Rockets will be forced to play up to all the competition.

bro2044 likes this.
  15. Greedydex

Greedydex Member

Lmaooo at all these excuse for Harden. Russ has been our best player for the last month. We gotta change the offense. I’m ready to let Russ be the point, run the offense and Get others involved. James can do his 1 on 1 thing when Russ hits the bench.

deb4rockets likes this.
  16. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

Behave. You weren't saying that when he was carrying us to all those wins. And he could play with Paul the first year... we were winning and got to a conference finals. He could play with him in the 2nd season.... but CP3 decided to not turn up to till the 6th game of playoffs against the Warriors. Melo was playing straight trash in his few months for the Rockets. Westbrook and Harden were playing well and winning not so long ago. It's when Harden's form dips, the team struggles like hell. People will finally realize what I was talking about. If Harden doesn't shoot well or drops 40 to 50 points every game, the Rockets are no more than an average team.

Yeah, he hasn't looked right the last 4 or 5 games. But you're telling me you're putting us not winning an NBA championship on Harden?

#896 aliadiere25, Jan 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
    HP3 likes this.
  17. TimV

TimV Member

An organization with a true alpha dog would want him. Otherwise, no. You can’t build around a player whose leadership style is passive aggressiveness and frequent lack of personal effort when he’s not the center of attention.

deb4rockets and fchowd0311 like this.
  18. Greedydex

Greedydex Member

The Rockets gone end up playing the clippers in the first round. Lol

19. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

bro stop making excuses for hqrden. he hqs another mvp.

we have seen enough to know yes russ is enough. man has gave u mulitple 30 point thriple dubs. n is giving u 25 a night...stop. harden has to play better,not pout. ,move in the offense.

i repeat ive seen enough from russ mac clint to see we dont always have to rely on iso from james. how bout harden moves in the offense. can we give thay a try now

20. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

The one coach that the city actually adored is gone and now we’re left with these two fools, smh.....

deb4rockets likes this.