1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Full James Harden Highlights - 45 points vs. Hawks 11/2/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Lihao

Lihao Member

2. demarco1

demarco1 Member

thanks bro

3. DimeDropper

DimeDropper Member

video not working, Clutch. anything you can do? BTW I'm going to go and join this place- you are aamzing.

4. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Especially in the open court. There dynamite.

5. Jontro

Jontro Member

Many thanks, Clutch.

Harden doesn't looks so bad.

6. FadeAway_Dreams

One of the most telling things I heard during the highlights: "You couldn't give the ball to Dwight Howard in the 4th quarter like this."

7. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

Thanks Clutch!

8. Snoopy51

Snoopy51 Member

Thanks Clutch!

Great video!

9. conquistador#11

he look o.k.
    i like that bullard quote, " you couldn't give it to howard in the 4th qtr like this."

2 people like this.
  10. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

He's right because it'll turn to hack a dwight and plenty of free trhrow misses

11. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

Thanks, Clutch. Not being able to watch the games is frustrating so your highlights are all I have to go on.

12. D12Eminem

D12Eminem Member

I think the best part of this video was when he made the and 1, and was talkin with the fans....Then at the end of the game, after he "KNEW WHAT HE DID for 2 GAMES"-Someone in the crowd I am guessing said, good job, and added something else, the man is full of class, and says something to the extent of "that's basketball, thank you thank, you, I appreciate it..."-I imagine we got ourselves the "NEWEST STAR OF THE NBA"- The NBA wanted Love, or Blake, or Dwight to, but James Harden said "WHAT?"-This guy is amazing to watch, I don't know who he reminds me of, and exactly what Bullard said last night, I said after the first game to my budd, "You couldn't do this to Dwight Howard at the end of the games.." JAMES BALLIN HARDEN!

13. LikeMike

LikeMike Contributing Member

The thing that is scary about Harden. It looks like he is not even going full speed - everything he does looks so effortless. I have no idea how he gets to the rim at will, it looks like he is going against high schoolers out there.

That being said, it seems like he still has a lot of room to grow... And that really is scary.

The thing I love about Harden: he wants the ball when the game is on the line and he is clutch. To me, that's the almost the most important skill of a superstar and he almost seems Jordanesque at the end of a game...

14. D12Eminem

D12Eminem Member

Exactly, It is better than Wade, and Manu, who were honestly whiners A LOT, and flopped,....yes Harden made a little extra movement on a couple and 1's but they were on the "Jump shot" which is really hard to see contact, as he did get some layups missed and 1's so it all cancels out, this game, but ya his lay ups were almost always fouled, or unless he was WIDE OPEN BACK DOOR! The guy is amazing, and I AM READY!:eek:

15. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Thanks Dave for your had work putting these together. It sucks I have to watch the games with poor quality. It is nice to actually see the faces with these highlights! Much appreciated.

16. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

17. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Gotta love the 10 minute highlight vid from one freaking game.

18. johnstarks

johnstarks Member

He really does play like a video game--dunks, and-1s, and 3pointers all the time.

19. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Magic Johnson is calling Harden a superstar. That oughta tell you something.

20. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Clutch, those video highlight packages are amazing! Well done sir!

Efforts are HUGELY appreciated!!