1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Finally! First Scrimmage Footage of Dwight Howard with the Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 3, 2013.

1. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

Sigh~ I'm just telling you that it SEEMS that the majority of people are not big fans of Lin's game including Clutch and many of the stalwarts here on this site and criticizing Harden or whoever to prove your point about Lin will only make them hate Lin more. That's all I'm saying. And yes there are a lot of haters here and in all the other forums I frequent, don't get too riled up over it.

2. rockets_big

rockets_big Member

Relax and let it go. Jesus christ. You've posted the same thing 10X in a row.

3. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL would Lin, Parson, Asik, Kevin Martin have took the Rockets to the playoffs?

you think Dwight signed with the Rockets to join Lin, Parson, Asik, Kevin Martin?

ask anyone, Harden trade turned this franchise around and bagged them D12. Deal with it

4. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

AB ! yeah....just so happy to see him in Red !

5. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

No one hates Lin, that's a fact. The majority like him and his willingness to fight through the tough times and I found a lot of respect after he tried to comeback from the pec tear which is painfull.I had an chest cavity inflimation and that felt like a heart attack so a pec tear must be unbeliveble. It's over-zealous fans of Lin that ruin it.

6. gene18

gene18 Rookie

Bite your tounge.

7. gene18

gene18 Rookie

Beverly was adequate, not excellent. Lin played with a brused muscle. Beverly's playoff performance was below what Lin produces during the regular year. Look at the stats.

8. gene18

gene18 Rookie

High School performance means very little when assessing a players potential.The star of my HS team which went to the NYC quarter finals and was the Queens division 1 championship team, averaged 33 points a game. He went to U of Penn on a bball scholorship and was ask to leave after his rookie year.

9. gene18

gene18 Rookie

Agree!

10. gene18

gene18 Rookie

Lin stated that his breakout game with the Knicks happened because he felt he was going to be waived so he deceided to play his way instead of the coaches way. He said he felt he had nothing to lose. A player has to follow the head coaches plans or sit on the bench.

11. gene18

gene18 Rookie

I agree. Lin and Brooks looked very good and played well together.

12. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

I'm not trying to start a fight and I hope we can have a real conversation but what you're saying is just not true. It's nearly preposterous what you are saying. So, you think there are no haters of Jeremy?

1 person likes this.
  13. sleepyazn

sleepyazn Member

They schooled the Harden/Beverley combo quite soundly.

1 person likes this.
  14. gene18

gene18 Rookie

Lin started in all of the Linsanity games.

15. gene18

gene18 Rookie

Looks to be true.

16. sleepyazn

sleepyazn Member

Before anyone read too much into this comment, I just saying from the brief footage we seen, Harden and Beverley were missing their shots and Lin and Brook was hitting.

17. gene18

gene18 Rookie

Lin is a very good play maker. Even in this short vid. He made at least three assits and the white team moved fluidly. Lin was the motor for this.

18. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

After Lin was healthy he shot his three's at 39% over the last three months of the season. That's not a three point shooter?

19. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Well welcome to clutch city pimpn...LOL Some cats around here get into there feelings and will hit the ignore button on you real quick. bwhahahahahhaha :grin:

20. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

What do you mean ensure himself the starting job..bwhahahaha Lin is the starting PG and will log 30+ minutes a game. And he has to make one of the PF's better to secure his starting spot. wow Ive done heard it all around here..