1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Draymond Green delivers cheap shot to James Harden's injured wrist

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 1, 2017.

1. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Not surprised at all that Green did that, people do little things to get under people's skin all the time, but it's unnecessary to go after someone's injury.

2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

LOL at Green equating pinching to punching an injured part.

Pinching and _____ happens in every single basketball game. It's pretty much what Bruce Bowen said on it. That crap happens every single game. He just wanted a excuse to be a POS

3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Draymond is a d-bag.

I hope he retires a rocket

4. Buck Turgidson

Honestly, if he was a Rocket, would you actually like/support his style of play? I don't know if I could, but....

Over the years in all sports, Houston has been luckily jackass-free for the most part, I'd kinda rather not change that.

5. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Ooh, those Oilers teams in the late 80's had some real knuckle heads on it!! And if Fish-Mouth Green did do that for the Rox I bet we'd spin it as "just gamesmanship.."..

6. Buck Turgidson

But I don't recall any straight "dirty" guys, assholes sure (Maxwell, Herzog, Adams, Meluskey, etc...)

Who am I not remembering who would be comparable?

7. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

OMFG, Cris Dishman???

8. Buck Turgidson

Ehhhhh. Ok. That's one.

But I did love that guy.

How was he really dirty, headhunting or going after knees or something? I don't remember or I chose to not pay attention to that stuff as a kid.

Torn n Frayed likes this.
  9. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Time to hire El Hitman lol

10. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

How is it possible for him to stay suspension free after freely admitting it?

How is it possible that there is a coach NOT telling his team to show up the refs, punch people for anything, take cheap shots and employ ridiculous moving screens?

Show up the refs, push the envelope until they break or tech the whole team out. Punch people when they've slighted you in any way. When you set a screen, move and make sure it's obvious but make it impossible to get around. They won't call it every time, hell, eventually they'll quit calling anything altogether. If the ball is around you just hack the **** outta someone until they drop it. Elbow people in the face. Swing wild. Kick people.

To the ol' "you like him when he's on your team" nah. I like Beverley. A **** talker, agitator. Heart on his sleeve. I have no respect for Draymond Green's fake ass defense, tough guy stuff, screaming at refs every 30 seconds baloney. I wouldn't root for that on the Rockets. I don't want him here. Ever.

Borneoman, Jayzers_100 and adw like this.
  11. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

Just Draymond being Draymond. He's employing his patented "Donkey Punch" which is right behind his infamous "Donkey Kick" also known as the "Testicular Teaser"

12. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

13. alethios

alethios Member

We shouldn't ignore the hard shoulder screen Barnes placed on Harden. That could have taken him out of the game right there. Probably deserves its own thread.

BigMaloe likes this.
  14. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

Warriors becoming more and more unlikeable by the second. Shame because Steph Curry is such a likeable dude.

15. cheshire

cheshire Contributing Member

He gets away with it because GSW is the golden child of the league. If he was plying his trade in Sacto, it would be a different story. Ask DeMarcus.

16. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Nothing will happen to the old mouth breather. He's protected.

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Truth be spoken, there will always be dirty players in the league. Barnes, I look at you. Bruce Bowen.

Draymond is one talented, dirty player.

He gets away with a lot and he may be hated by the opponent but if you got him on your team,

you are lucky you got yourself one son of gun type of enforcer.

Yaosthirdleg likes this.
  18. Jontro

Jontro Member

i can has you in teh intramural team?

19. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

If that's his excuse for punching a guy in the hand, I'd love to hear his explanation for kicking people in the crotch.

BigMaloe and Sanity2disChaos like this.
  20. Sanity2disChaos

Umm is pinching worth a couple games off (ala spurs) before our playoffs run?

Seriously Harden needs a game or three off for our playoffs push. Considering he is our only (meaning 1) star on the team.