1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutchfans Cease fire and Peace Accord Signing

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shawndme7, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Dei

Dei Member

Idk how you come to that evaluation but, for all my effort to clarify that I'm not a hater, I don't think you understand good English very well.

2. split41

split41 Member

This post speaks the truth. If you barrack for a team outside of your hometown there is a reason, and it's normally a player/s. This is why there are a lot of miami heat bandwagoners (LeBron) and lakers bandwagoners (Kobe).

Given the high amount of trades in this sport, when the players you have grown to love get traded, it becomes sort of hard to root for a face-less organisation.

This is why there is so much dragic and lowry love on here, we saw these guys develop - we watched them become good and then they get traded or whatever with pretty much the whole team and now we have to start that connection all over again with a whole bunch of new guys.

Eventually you'll connect to the organisation, but initially you don't become a fan of a sports team outside your hometown without some other reason, which is normally players.

3. rogower

rogower Member

What the hell does "LOH" and "LOF" even stand for?

4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Tinman... You're 100 percent right

5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Lin only fan

And

Lin only hater? A fake group made up by Lin lovers to shield him.

6. DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver Member

I don't come across too many posts written in good English here but when I do in the future, I'll do my best to digest it well. ;)

Don't mind my sweeping generalization. It is the trendy thing to do at clutchfans these days.

7. cytrynowa

cytrynowa Member

i love torocan and sidestep -- don't think they qualify as LOFs though. Just because someone defends Lin doesn't make them irrational.

I'm just bothered by the LOFs who defend Jeremy like they're his mom or girlfriend. I honestly wonder whether they're trolls trying to embarrass Jeremy, or maybe they're just a bit too obsessed.

I mean, all this stuff about Sampson being a racist or that Harden should be benched too. WTF?? That's just embarrassing, and Jeremy wouldn't appreciate that kind of divisiveness, as he seems to be a team player first and foremost. The Rockets organization is also a reputable one (look at how well they treat Royce, how many orgs would do the same?), and they seem keen to develop and support Jeremy. It's pretty rude to come here and insult the org.

1 person likes this.
  8. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Serious question here... what is a LOF & LOH?

9. tminusrex

tminusrex Rookie

LOH, someone who has "So long as Lin sucks I am your immortal nemesis Lin Internet Defense Force. Eat it. "as their closing tag

10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

lin only fan

lin only hater...

lin only fan is someone who joined to just support Lin

lin only haters are bogeymen who exist to torment LOF's all night long with negativity about their hero.

11. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Thanks for the meanings, everyone!

12. jocar

jocar Member

Skinny guy = LOF/LOH trolls

Guy sleeping= Rox/player/bball fans

Fat kid= Clutchfans

lol!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IUL2vT6LcxA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>