1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutchfans Cease fire and Peace Accord Signing

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shawndme7, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Moleb

Moleb Member

It happens every generation, I've been watching these boards since Francis was traded to the Rockets. There will always be these type of die hard fans.

2. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

I have one request, before any of you answer a post that you thought was posted by a LOF, please check the post history and see if that poster is up to no good or really a fan of Lin.

This morning a poster with 33k posts lashed out to Lins fans for something a troll just posted.

The senior posters should be the adult in this board and should call out those pretending to be fans of Lin. Many of them are here just to create havoc and anomosity.

You can call out the true Lin fans if they are out of bounce but please do check first if they are true Lin fans.

Thank you.

3. Dei

Dei Member

No. We're only doing this because Lin has obnoxious fans. It's practically terrorism. When Rafer was shooting horribly through the years, did we ever stop bashing him for it? Or when Shane was practically forcing the entire team to play 4-on-5 offense by just camping out on the side? No. We call it as it is. Likewise, I've praised Lin when he played well and I root for him since he's a Rocket. However, I don't retract my statement that he's a flukester not worth his contract, who we made the mistake of letting Dragic and Lowry go for. To be honest, it'd be quicker to shut all the Lin bashing if the LOFs just take it. What's stimulating the aggravated bashing is LOFs trying to argue back, make excuses, or downright changing the story. That's what I personally can't stand with. So, no, not gonna happen. See my sig.

4. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

LOL But don't even think about going there.

5. itachen

itachen Member

Want to be a normal fan, but my join date will make some think otherwise.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

6. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

I truly cannot believe the posts I am reading here. Basketball is a team sport. Anyone who views it otherwise will be subjected to my "Better living through chemistry" program. And then we will see if you can distinguish your navel from a clementine!

#66 jtr, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  7. itachen

itachen Member

Dei, from my observations you are pretty true to your comments, critical and at the same time giving credits when they are due, contrary to so-called LOHs. Just that you've been very quick to react and may be easily confused as one.

Some LOF's, just like LOH's, are obnoxious. But many are quite reasonable IMO, and a few to be very good analysts of the game (is there a subscribe to torocan button??)

8. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

This.

I can see this become a battlefield of the LOF's and LOH's.

Just support the players of the team, even though his name is Royce White.

:grin:

Just be happy we got an international icon.

9. DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver Member

Just like Dei, no to cease fire under any circumstance. As long as there haters like Dei, I am ready to pounce on them without hesitation. ;)

Is that a rational decision? Of course not. But neither is spending hours on clutchfans. The joy of being a sports fan is that you don't ever need to justify your behavior.

So bombs away. :grin:

10. Karolik

Karolik Member

There were two factions to Rafer and Shane as well. The people defending Rafer talked about his ability to control the tempo,get the ball to Yao and defense. The people defending Shane talked about his intangibles. Its nothing new, and will simply continue until the end of time.

11. Dei

Dei Member

We're bashing Lin for playing poorly. What's your cause?

12. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

I just have one question regarding the Lin situation:

Why does love always feel like a battlefield?

13. DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver Member

I am highly motivated to seek and destroy LOHs because I have this higher mission in life to protect all Christians. :p

C'mon, we're just here to have a good time. I read your posts with great interest as they're at least in good English and rationally irrational. I am obviously not a LOF if you track down my ealier posts about letting Lowry go.

At this point of the season, I'd call myself a LOHH. ;)

14. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    He just likes basking in his false sense of superiority

15. AdrenaLINe

AdrenaLINe Rookie

no im just pointing out there is a bias...

because while the LOFs agree Lin should be on the bench...

the LOHs say he is a scrub and should not be in the NBA...

16. Luca

Luca Member

Agreed, the permanent fight LOF vs LOH are just so boring. Some fans are just blaming everything on LOF that LOF will never change blah blah blah instead of supporting their own player. Yes, he has flaws and yes he has been inconsistent in his game so far but can't people give him time to develop and be patient?

17. AdrenaLINe

AdrenaLINe Rookie

Im just sick of talking to southerners... who think Lins game is what we are seeing with the Rox...

obviously he is either told not to... or not told to attack the basket...

and is told to run to that 3 point line...

18. Luca

Luca Member

With the youngest team in the League, do you guys seriously think that they are contenders for the Championship this season already?

19. Luca

Luca Member

Seriously, dude you're just wasting your time arguing with people over Lin. I hope he turns out to be ok.

20. Dei

Dei Member

I want to frame this.