1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Audio Interviews with Francis, Bonzi, Adelman ... everyone

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Painting_Shade

Painting_Shade Contributing Member

did les pretty much say that scola was a 30 minute per night player and was basically starting?

2. dockerland

dockerland Contributing Member

I loved the interview with Bonzi

3. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

The interview with Rick Adelman is now up...

... and that's all she wrote for me. I'll check back in later. I'm off to Austin in the morning.

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I did too. You can tell he's pumped, and I bet he's damned glad he isn't a point. I really didn't expect him to be back, and I didn't expect him to make a big contribution if he was. The guy is starting to make me feel like he's going to bring it this season. That would be huge.

I feel a bit sorry for Rafer. He gave an excellent interview, but he clearly is a bit stunned that he's still in Houston, and is waiting for the other shoe to drop. Saying all the right things in the interim.

5. dockerland

dockerland Contributing Member

"Mikes booting me off already?? Practice hasn't even started yet " :D

Brilliant comment by Rafer and he said everything right. You can hear how much he loves Houston and is just pleading his case.

6. rocketsmetalspd

It is finally here. Thanks for audios Clutch. :)

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Clutch,

Thanks YOU !!

Are you coming to Austin? If you and Jeff want a good steak dinner, at the treat of one DD, let me know....

It would be great to see you both, and to talk about the Rocks.

DD

8. nycundaground

nycundaground Member

Deke has the most sexiest voice ever. Love his audio interview.

9. declan32001

declan32001 Member

I particulairly enjoyed Rafer and Adleman's interviews.

I know this is going to sound snied, but that was a rare interview with James that didn't set me off somehow, and I'm glad.

Very weird not having Yao and T-Mac there. I wonder when they're going to take the team photo.

10. lost_elephant

lost_elephant Contributing Member

bonzi is a really good interview. he cracks some funny jokes.

11. OrangeCountyCA

Clutch, I wish I had your job. Minus all the hard work ofcourse. ;)

Thanks a whole bunch for your, and your crew's hard work as always.

12. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

listened to all the player media interviews, thanks Clutch & crew, and Rafter "wins" in a landslide for me.

these guys are all pretty proficient in front of a mike and no one was embarrassed by the process. most players knew coming in what the media hot topics were and seemed very conscious of emphasizing pc counter arguments.

i think Rafter's interview was awkward because his position (pg) is under siege plus the legal stuff. as usual, the media guys found every method possible to ask him the same question in every variant imaginable. he handled it all with great aplomb, class and humility.

13. FFz

FFz Member

I really liked Rafer's interview. He's a great guy. I really can't imagine him cutting anyone or anything like that. That said... Mike James' attitude rocks... "Cream always rises to the top."

14. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

Shane gave a good interview. It's a good mix of humor and focus. He could be a politician.

15. hooroo

hooroo Member

Adelman's saying all the right things especially for guys who aren't core/established players.

16. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

I cant even find the audio links on the front page.anyhow, bonzi looks in insane shape. he and luther look the fittest out of the players i've seen. i'm so excited to see bonzi return to form. i expect a few 26 and 14 games from bonzi this season.

17. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

The audios are placed in the top right hand corner of clutchfans.net front page, just above "News and Features" column. The section normally loaded a bit slower than other columns in the front page.

18. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Oh thanks my man. much appreciated.

19. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

wow, great stuff clutch!

mike james is a scary dude. bonzi is a little delusional but he looks in shape and he's talented so i'll give him another shot. steve and rafer did great interviews, though of everybody rafer seems less willing to take a lesser role. atleast he's comfortable in joking around about his shortcomings.

scola and battier were great as usual.

20. TTRocket

TTRocket Contributing Member

He speaks so well.