1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[clutchfans archives]Jordan contacts Olajuwon about playing for Wizards

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, May 27, 2008.

1. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

I know he wasn't always the top wing player in the east but Vince Carter was born for the all-star game. You have to admit it was a little boring without him. They should make an honarary all-star team of the best players (Duncan, Yao, Dirk, Allen) and then let the highlight reel ballers play in the game (VC, Josh Smith, Amare, Dwight, J-Rich). :D

As far as MJ. I think in a couple years that team could have been alot better considering they would have had time to make a runs at free agents becuase MJ was on a rather generous contract.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

MJ's best move as a Wizard was vanquishing Juwan Howard and his 100 million dollar salary.

3. adagio75

adagio75 Member

Why is there always some gay! responce to threads around here? Words men can use when describing other male situations or male sports or other men in general.......great, spectacular, pimpish. Those are just to name a few. We do not....i repeat do not say "That would have been so sexy"!!

4. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Dude, I am not homophobic and confident in my straightness. People say sexy all the time.

5. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

I don't think he understands the other way of using that word.

6. tinman

Supporting Member

pizza with goat cheese and wild mushrooms vs meat lovers pizza
    in the end its all pizza

7. ralphabetsoup

ralphabetsoup Member

Akeem ended up with the VC team in Toronto.

I actually thought that team was going to make noise in the East, but they didn't play up to their potential, and Akeem was a non-factor.

8. yobod

yobod Member

Wow, homophobic much? And using the word "pimpish" to describe a situation isn't exactly a beacon of manhood....or intelligence. How about you tone down the "Internet Tough Guy" act, and we can all get back to being gay.

/NTTAWWT
    //I'm not gay, but I love me some slashies

9. tinman

Supporting Member

this is strange,
    I thought this was about Dream and Jordan, not that dude we traded for Battier.

10. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

lol it was a sexy thread, but you know what happens, unsexy people come in and unsexift it. Jordan and Dream would be super sexy.

Hell, they should have teamed up in Philly and change the name to the Seventy Sexers.

If you were Doug Collins and the last second shot came down to dream or jordan, who would you pick? If you were Phil Collins would you write a song about it?

11. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

Jahidi White? That guy's really bad.

I don't know about this daydreaming but It would be more interesting to see Michael Jordan and Hakeem Olajuwon in the early 90's. That duo would have been better than Kobe and Shaq certainly.

I know they have been on the same draft and that this would be immposible but Hakeem and Jordan both proved they're winners.

Both in same jersey. That would be sick.[​IMG]

12. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Sexy response right there!!

13. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

So the question is besides Hakeem seeking a team that gave him respect (aka, a fair dollar deal)
    what kept him from going to the Whiz?

14. tinman

Supporting Member

well, I think Charles was thinking about coming back, but didn't. so that could have been a factor. I guess Christian Leatner at PF would be ok.

But Dream really liked Canada, I know he loved Vancouver.