1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutch the Bear...why?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by RX2012, Jan 6, 2011.

1. SunsRocketsfan

You are the one that sounds SO IMMATURE by constantly using the word "GAY" like its cool.

Dude grow up kid.

2. RX2012

RX2012 Member

well if you can't read into it properly i'll break it down for you. For one, i get laid. To get laid "quite enough"...means "good looks" help that. Can you see the message clearly enough? Who cares, you won't take it serious...so I hope your not reading this right now and have moved on.

3. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

NSFW:

[​IMG]

4. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

NSFW:
    Dude Think of the children!
    ONE LAST CHANCE! DON'T DO IT
    [​IMG]

5. RX2012

RX2012 Member

right, since you know what i do. A little quick to judge someone without knowing any facts. And if you can't tell the difference between how the word gay can be used for a certain meaning and how that differs from an opinion on labelling what clutch does isn't...dude I can't even explain the logic your trying to pull. Forget it.

6. smokieethabear

I'd hit that.. :grin: then again.. i'm a bear too

7. ZJP3

ZJP3 Member

This is the best thread on CF.

8. RedRedemption

Naked bear fetish? :grin:

9. SunsRocketsfan

LOL.. I have all the facts I need on you from your posts here.

Here is your logic
    Funny Cute Cartoon Bear with no clothes = offensive
    Gay = something bad, crappy, unwanted = not offensive

right.. :rolleyes:

10. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

To the OP:

Is Gulliver's Travels a good, clean humored movie that's okay for me to take my niece to?

11. 00rocketgirl

00rocketgirl Contributing Member

January 6th and we already have a candidate for Thread of the Year.

Funny posts up in here. My brother just came into my room wondering what I was laughing so hard about.

I understand that a naked giant teddy bear could be offensive to some, but you're in the minority. I find it entertaining when he does it when the other team is shooting free throws. If you're going to take the "for the children" approach, then you'll also have to argue that all of the RPD that you have a crush on, need to be clothed more and have less provocative dance moves. I imagine you would hate for the children to see RPD in swimsuits, so they must get rid of those calendars!

12. RX2012

RX2012 Member

thanks for making my case a little more clear for everyone to understand this little mini-argument we're having. I just fear you and most others won't be able to read and understand clearly what you just wrote and how it doesn't make as much sense as you think it might.

13. RedRedemption

Yeah. But I'd much rather see Budinger's Travels.

14. RedRedemption

... :(

15. RX2012

RX2012 Member

i agree with you there. Cheerleaders can be a little over the top. But why can't the RPD's just flash there boobs during freethrows...i mean it is a guesture meant for a "distraction"...i'm sure many people wouldn't find that offensive.

16. SunsRocketsfan

dont you find it odd that NO ONE on this thread even knows WTF your case is?

17. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

I think RX2012 and Clutch the bear has a love affair going on and now RX2012 doesn't want his man showing off his body. I can understand that.

1 person likes this.
  18. landryMVP

landryMVP Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4JMOh-cul6M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4JMOh-cul6M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Guido? make sure your hair is cut while you are out getting laid so much

19. RedRedemption

Yes because flashing REAL human breasts is the equivalent to an obviously FAKE cartoon bear that doesn't even have a penis (or none that is visible anyway).

RIGHT. :rolleyes:

20. RX2012

RX2012 Member

you said that I can't say that Clutch ripping off his shorts like an idiot is offensive. You say I can't say that it's offensive because one of the words that I used to describe Clutch ripping off his shorts was gay. And by using the word gay, you said I've offended some people. Therefore you were saying that I'm not allowed to say anything about Clutch because of the word that I used to describe Clutch ripping off his shorts is...offensive.

What i'm saying is Clutch ripping off his shorts like an idiot is offensive, stupid, and gay. And if I offended you or anyone by using the word gay than I guess my argument means nothing had i just used the words: clutch ripping off his shorts and throwing them around like a helicopter while thrusting his mid-area is just offensive and stupid. Yawn.