1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

clutch: source says rockets want 1 of 4-5 PG's expected to go lottery

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by thacabbage, Jun 13, 2009.

1. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

I forgot where I read it but some service has a statistic for shots with a hand in your face and Curry took a LOT of them. I don't know whether to read into this that he really never got open and just made the shots anyway or he was constantly double and triple teamed so he took the shot anyway.

Neither really sounds good to me. On the one had he has trouble getting open against college players in a weak conference. On the other hand you have him unable to find an open man when 3 of the other teams players are guarding him. Triple team an NBA point and see if he doesn't find an open player.

I do like his shooting ability, confidence and heart but NBA players are going to be longer faster and more athletic so that hand in the face may be a ball stuffed in his grill in the NBA.

2. OHMSS

OHMSS Rookie

All I know is Oscar Robertson made the comment that he has watched Yao every year in the playoffs and he said it was absurd how no point guard could get him the ball when fronted. He made the comment that none of them should even be in the NBA. He was thoroughly disgusted by it and said that it was 100% entirely the fault of the guards and not one bit on Yao. He said if he was the point guard he would get Yao 8 good looks just in the first quarter.

3. OHMSS

OHMSS Rookie

Actually, he is Greek. He's even on their junior national team.

4. OHMSS

OHMSS Rookie

Why does everyone want Brandon Jennings? This guy was absolutely horrible in his season in Europe. I mean it doesn't get much worse than the way he played. I don't get this fascination with him. Poor man's version of Marbury.