1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutch City vs Crush City

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by httx713, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

Does anyone have a pic of the Clutch City headline?

[​IMG]

2. Harden2Capela

Harden2Capela Member

I love both the astros and rockets.... I could care less about the loser texans

3. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

You could have made that same argument about the Texans. They lost Schaub when they were primed to make it to the SB instead of Baltimore. Then he tore his achilles.

I agree that the front office has been worse than sub part for the Texans but I feel that will change within this coming offseason.

4. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

At least they were good enough to choke in a big game. The Texans seem to think it's best to choke in the 2nd round.

It's not the team, it's the sport that they hype.

HOUSTON ROCKETS 4 LIFE!!!!!!

[​IMG]

ROCKETS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> texans