1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutch City Diamond Duel League-Serious Question

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Rocketman95, Mar 19, 2002.

1. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Haven't used it since the last time you posted under me...ain't no fault of mine this time fool!

2. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

haha what do ya thinks it's your birthday :p

3. countingcrow

countingcrow Contributing Member

You should have included your question in the original thread that had 312 replies. I didn't even see your thread. But this is the way Sandbox works, so we have to deal with it and accept it. Don't worry, Blalock will still be there for you!

4. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Oh, I'm sorry, I figured you'd be able to see a new thread with Clutch City Diamond Duel League in the title. How in the hell did you stumble into it this time? :rolleyes:

The fact is that I got screwed in how the rounds were set up with their being an odd number of rounds, so to make up for that, they give me the first waiver wire option, something I wanted to try and make sure that I wouldn't have to waste on a player I'd have drafted in the 15th round. Regardless, no one gave a **** to respond during the draft.

5. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

RM95 is a whiney b****.

I am so going to whip your ass.

:cool:

6. DAROckets

What :confused: We all had 25 picks ... no one was "screwed"

I would have rather had your spot with the back to backs then 8th..can't be any worse spot than that....besides what makes you think that one of us wouldn't have drafted this guy you want ? There are about 5 rookies I think may have an impact,and I would have drafted at least one of them.

7. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I had the last pick in the last round. I had the last pick in the first round. Do I need to draw you a picture.

Again, the rookie stuff is stuff that y'all could've brought up. Y'all are acting like I want some sort of unfair advantage which just isn't true. I, and I alone, posted this question during the draft...now I'm getting accused of wanting some unfair pick or something...not true.

8. countingcrow

countingcrow Contributing Member

I am not accusing you of anything. I just don't see why you are making a big deal out of this. You have the first pick from the players who will be added. You will get your guy. End of Story.

P.S.--And I really didn't see your thread or I would have replied to it. I think it would have been a great idea to draft unlisted players. You could have for instance drafted Tony Eusebio and let everyone know that pick was for Ishii. Once Ishii was available he could have been yours and you just drop Eusebio. Good idea, but too late now.

9. DAROckets

I would have agreed on a rookie draft had it come up during the draft...Nobody saw your thread and you obviously weren't persistent enough at the time.

As far as having an unfair advantage because of your pick :(
    boo hoo Like I said I'd much rather be 10 than 8th.I've been in many of these and usually have a bad spot but I never whine about it.

10. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Well good for ****ing you, DARO. You wanna lollypop for not whining? You think that it wouldn't be nice to have the first pick in the last round as opposed to the last pick? I can count 4 times where either you or Ren took exactly who I wanted, so the difference between picks is huge sometimes.

Sorry that no one in their millions of hours in spare time in the 24 hours it took some people to make their picks didn't see the thread that was titled nearly exactly the same. How in the world did you stumble upon it this time?

11. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Oh and by the way, you're all going down. ;)

12. DAROckets

LoL your reasoning is flawed..you also had first pick in every other round and took people I wanted :rolleyes:

Maybe it was the word "serious" :p

13. DAROckets

I still don't see this mystery thread...where is it ?