1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutch City Chat Room

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by rockHEAD, Nov 6, 1999.

1. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

The CC chat room has been consistently getting 20+ guests per game. We rock on game nights, join us!

Clutch, have you ever considered hosts?

I have seen you host, but what are the chances of having some "regulars" host? There are several regulars that would probably be interested, me included. Sometimes we get guests that will cuss up a storm or flood the chat room with garbage. Having someone "host" could keep it enjoyable for everyone..just a thought.

rockHEAD http://members.tripod.com/~HoustonRocketsFan/

2. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Hey Rockhead.. I went to your site. Its pretty nice. I like the pics . Especially the one with Rudy getting set to kick scottie. That was hilarious.

Ohh i want to ask you. And this question is not a dumb question.

Who won the Championship last year? We played them but we lost 95-85.

Name that team for me.

3. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

Francis3 asked, "Who won the Championship last year?"

Answer: The team that won last years abbreviated season championship was that team of freaks from Fat Antonio, the spers...(intentionaly mis-spelled, to show disrespect) Oh, did i mention that it was a short season last year? Lets see if they can do it during a regular season!?

rockHEAD
    (who can always find something to complain about when it comes to the spers.)

[This message has been edited by rockHEAD (edited November 07, 1999).]

4. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Oh ok I thought you didnt know how to spell Spurs. [​IMG]