1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clippers players

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by carayip, Jan 20, 2003.

1. carayip

carayip Member

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...20p-49294c.html

And there are actually people on this board who want this type of great "stat" players on the Rox? :confused:

2. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

And I actually respected that team too. They have some really good talent on there, but it's just the youth street ball talking. They really need to grow up over there or that team is going to fall flat on it's face.

3. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

oh please. :rolleyes:

They aren't trying to up their stats out of greed.

They're trying to win fantasy bball games, heellloo ....

4. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

I would tell the GM that too, when you have a GM that doesnt care about winning i would want out of there too. IMO

5. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

The owner sucks as does the GM. These players are trying to showcase themselves so that they may have a prosperous NBA career. I dont' condone but I understand. This is ownership's fault. They treat their players so poorly, what do they expect?

6. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

What about the super stud they traded? Miles seems miles away from the stardom he seemed to be on the verge thereof when still with the Clips.

In a way the Clips remind me of the team USA sent to the 'Worlds'. Everyone wants each of the players but the players don't = a team.