1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clippers no longer allows Clipper Darrell to be Clipper Darrell

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

clutchcity.com
    Turbo
    Calvin Murphy
    Rudy T

Rockets fans shouldn't be trashing what the Clippers did here without recognizing that the Rockets have done shady, anti-fan stuff for years.

I'm glad that Clutch and clutchfans has a good relationship with the Rockets organization now but I'm pretty sure it was not always that way. And, with the Rockets, there was no excuse about making money off their brand.

If you're gonna hate, start at home.

2. Docsdock

Docsdock Member

Fast forward a couple of year--Sterling has traded Blake Griffin and Chris Paul for a couple of 2nd round draft picks in order "to save money and lower the salary cap." Once again the Staples Center will be virtually empty, the Clips will be in last place, and Clipper Darrel will be cheering for his team. Patience my friend, patience.

3. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

he's back in the stands cheering for his team now.