1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clint Capela is -36 in this series.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mr. Space City, May 1, 2019.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Dayum, would have watched Montrezl on the Rockets now.

Yeah,yeah, MDA won't play him......

2. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

If we gave Faried way more minutes in games 5 and 6, we now be in the finals.

PatBev likes this.
  3. basketballholic

Good God. I never suggested Whiteside fit. N-e-v-e-r!

I suggested Winslow fits!!! Whiteside is just the sidepiece to a deal that allows us to KEEP OUR PICKS FOR OTHER DEALS!!

Comprehende!!??!!??

Uthoff and Zhou would have both helped us against the Warriors a lot more than Capela, Faried, and Nene. You simply have no vision. You're another guy that stayed on the Capela train until it derailed and you got hit on the noggin and can't see or think straight.

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. dmoneybangbang

Why Miami would give up Winslow to dump Whiteside is another matter.

However I assume we would have to play Whiteside, which would entail incorporating him into a defense.

I do have vision, I’ve watched both of those players and nothing in their experience playing professional basketball in America would suggest to me either of those guys would match up with GSW.

5. basketballholic

Just searched for posts by you about Capela.

Your vision sucks. You don't know who can and can't play and who does and doesn't fit our system.

6. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

I feel that Clint had a run in with severe bad luck He was gravely ill with 2 viruses during the Utah series then barely recovered to play an undercutting Draymond Green in the Golden State series. The Rockets had to play against the Warriors and the officials down crucial of every game. Capela is a keeper.

7. basketballholic

What was your excuse last year?

PeterKingX likes this.