1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cleveland official "CHANT SHEET" for today game Miami vs Cleveland

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by got em COACH, Dec 1, 2010.

1. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Texans vs Eagles... I may catch the beginning of the Cavs game... Texans are more important to me.

2. mdoggnic

mdoggnic Contributing Member

...thats what tivo was made for. Texans vs. Eagles followed by Cavs vs Heat

3. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Man I can't wait for that game, it'll be on TNT right ..?

4. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Probably the best response from Cavs fans would be to simply not show up for the game. An entire arena, empty.

5. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

Better yet. DOn't say a word and just treat him like any other scrub. no cheering. no booing. he loves attention and if hes not getting it, then he's not happy.

6. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

And Baylor on espn 2. You can't forget about Thursdays lineup on NBC and FX. It's gonna be a crazy night!!

7. da_juice

da_juice Member

They should make it "Z Night". Everybody should wear Zydrunas Ilgauskas jerseys, they should so highlight reels of him. Pretend Lebron's not there. Hold a big thank you and retirement of Z's jersey tonight.

8. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

whooooosssss yoooooouuuuuuurrrrr dddddaaaaaaddddddddddyyyyyy?

9. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Yeah I got dvr, I was thinking of what to watch live... Most likely the Texans, but the game in Cleveland is gonna be epic no matter what.

10. Raven

Raven Member

I wonder if the crowd can get to him. If they can, it's going to be a long season for the Miami Divas.

11. edwardc

edwardc Member

james will have a triple double tonight.

12. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

Even if he does, it just highlights his biggest fault - the guy with the most god given NBA talent ever who plays only when he wants to and takes too many plays off(this year at least). He's been exposed as a fake King. How many run down blocks have you seen from James this year? It seemed like he averaged one a game with the Cavs and now?

13. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Yea, they should totally make a pre game ceremony for Z lol it'd be pretty funny

14. Eddie281Houston

Someone record this pls ima about 2 work so I can't see it...

15. theimpossibles1

I don't know about the whole laughing thing for the intros... will probably end up sounding like cheers. Also there's way too many chant subdivisions. One chant per quarter would be better. No way a bunch of drunken pissed off sports fans will be checking their "chant sheets" once the game starts.

I do hope the "De-Lon-Te" catches on though because although it avoided the mainstream media, that's one rumor LeBron will never live down.