1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chuck getting plump?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Aruba77, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

according to this yahoo article:
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...s-and-fails-to-eat-the-best-ch?urn=nba-wp9813

We've heard rumors about those who have let things go a wee bit this time around, with Chuck Hayes(notes) and Carmelo Anthony(notes) leading the calorie-cause, but only Denver Nuggets wing (and mid-level exception anti-poster boy) Al Harrington is doing things on record. The Jersey guy is doing his part to let us dieting and/or "can't mess with the hands" folk live vicariously through him during this lockout.

yes i'm bored so i'm posting stupid things like articles about NBA players getting fat.

2. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

Means nothing without a picture.

Plus I'm gonna go out on a limb and say its not too difficult for these guys to get into shape fast. Is there a sport that requires more cardio exercise? (Soccer is NOT a sport).

3. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Hope he doesn't pull a Shawn Kemp:

Before:

[​IMG]

After:

[​IMG]

4. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gSMl7VFfT8E?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gSMl7VFfT8E?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

5. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

6. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nHW2cDTA29o?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nHW2cDTA29o?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

7. thejav

thejav Member

Is he shooting jumpers?? Lol looks like he's gonna be a huge offensive threat.. nice.. mvp baby..

8. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

Saw Chuck working out with Chase Budinger the other day. He still looks like the same ole Chuck. He never was a cut player. He has always been a beast though.

9. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Looks the same to me.

10. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Wow. I love to hate on soccer as much as the next guy, but you must be out of your damn mind.

[​IMG]

11. entirelydave

entirelydave Member

You're an idiot.

def.
    sport (spĂ´rt, sp rt). n. 1. a. Physical activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively.

12. charlieaustin

charlieaustin Contributing Member

Soccer isn't a sport only to those who are incapable of playing it.

13. HombreDeHierro

just leave lol

14. thething

thething Contributing Member

If it decreases his cost in free agency I'm all for it.

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I hope not, when he put on the pounds 2 years ago it led to knee problems.

He is a free agent, needs to take care of himself to get a decent contract.

DD

16. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

He looks like the same ol Chuck to me. If the Rockets re-sign him, Im sure they will look to get more PT for Hill/Thabeet/Patterson/possible free agent signing anyways so he might not need to play heavy minutes next season anyways. Plus, he isnt wearing his knee brace anymore so I guess thats a good thing.

17. TriCkz

TriCkz Member

He just played at the Kentucky game the other day.. he looked fine..

18. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Funny that you would say that because soccer is probably the only major sport in the world where there are no fat players whatsoever.

19. TriCkz

TriCkz Member

Lol. Lollololol

20. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

Would be a damn shame after the incredible season he just had. But I'll withhold judgment.