1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chronicle DESTROYS McGrady

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Hank McDowell, Jan 2, 2009.

1. pz350z

pz350z Member

how can that happen when he is only playing one game of back to backs :rolleyes:

2. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Like I said he's gonna read this article,and go Paul pierce in this b****. Coming out of the locker room to do what I said he will do. :cool:

3. manhore

manhore Member

You know who else is showing no heart and ballz? It's the fans in the TC not calling T-Crap out. If I was out in Houston, I would go to the game with a T-Crap Jersey and wear a bag over my head. Come on Rox Fans, show that you actually care and do something about it.

4. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

I think tonight I've finally given up on him.

Poor shooting is one thing, but no effort is what did it in. He's had his shortcomings before, but I've never seen him dog it like he did tonight.

If he comes back to form at some point great, but I'm not counting on it.

Another what if team. :(

5. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

F'k messages! Forget morals, forget ethics, forget 'karma' for now. We have nothing but this one last season to our name. We need to go for broke, all in, make a pact with the devil...whatever! You don't come this far and then blow up a team almost 90% through. You do whatever it takes to ride this thing out. Then when the season is over (good or bad results, doesn't matter) you can do the right thing.

One last season, one last chance, there will be nothing left for us next season, next season will be a contract dumping year for the Rockets. We can still ride this thing out with McGrady, as bad as he is, because we have no other choice, and he does own the Rockets for now.

By any means necessary!

6. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

I would love for several people here to chip in a few dollars each, buy you a $300 seat near the court, fly you out here and see you do it.

I'll chip in $50 and pick you up from the airport.

Anybody else?

7. tested911

tested911 Member

I'm frustrated because where was everyone for the past 2 years... :( I've been advocating to ship his A$@ out of here for a long time.. He's been turned into a jump shooter after his 1st year here.. He SUCKS if he doesn't have the ability to attack the rim.. You can't rely on your jump shot 90 percent of the damn time.

All the trade scenarios that I think could of happened are now just a dream. Michael Redd + Charlie V.; A.I. (Yeah I know he's a volume shooter but at least he gives it his all and he's the damn energizer bunny who never gets injured.); a combination of players from Detroit before the Chauncy trade; Bulls combination...

Now were going to be sitting and talking about this POS (sorry for the strong words for the kiddies) for the rest of this season and next..

8. rocketsmetalspd

If anything comes of this I will be surprise either way. I will hoping for the best for the team.

9. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Well unlike Artest, Tracy doesn't have the balls to jump into the crowd or speak face to face with a fan at the game who is talking trash to him. He will probably look at it as hey... I'm getting millions all these people in the crowd can kiss my you know what. If you have ever seen or met Tracy in real life you would know how much of a Duesh he is!

10. manhore

manhore Member

What is so hard about putting a bag over your head? That's nothing. T-Crap should play in Big-Market cities like here in LA or in NY and he'll be RIPPED. His fragile vagina wouldn't last for a second in a real city like here. I can't believe that the Chron took this long to call him out. The papers here slam Kobe for the smallest things, I can't even imagine what they would do with T-Crap.

11. bushbush1988

bushbush1988 Member

i am just heartbroken the rockets team and t-mac have to come to this...

i never thought this would happen to my beloved rockets team....sigh.... :(

12. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

If he doesn't snap out of it before the next home game, McGrady is going to be blasted out of the water. It will be very ugly.

Mark Saturday, January 10th against the Knicks on your calendar. But since it's the 2nd of a back-to-back, his next home game might be Tuesday, January 13th against the Lakers.

13. t-mac4bigmac

t-mac4bigmac Member

I wouldn't say Tmac is a quitter yet, but he's certainly approaching it. I never thought that this would happen with Tmac. The worst case scenario is that Houston does to him just as Orlando or Toronto did to him; which is we ship him out and us fans are left with the impression of Tmac, the quitter. You heard how the Toronto fans booed him tonight... It's really quite sad...

14. manhore

manhore Member

I really hope so. Cuz for all the talk on this board, I just don't see much action. I guess people in LA are just more passionate about there sports because T-Crap would've been blasted out of the water a long time ago if he was here. I guess since big cities like LA or NY are use to "superstars", we aren't in awe of people like T-Crap so we have no problem putting them in there place.

It's like why Shaq decided to come here himself. In Orlando, he was the BIG FISH in a small pond and the news was always about him. In LA, he was a small fish in a BIG POND so he was able to live a more normal life.

15. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Tmac is gone.

16. rockets-#1

rockets-#1 Contributing Member

God this is depressing.

And the Rockets have played nowhere near their potential this season (overall). I still remain hopeful that they can come together at the right time, but if they don't watch out they'll have a shtty seed.

17. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

I'll match your $50 if this guy really does this.

18. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

How good we could of been if this dude could of been the dude who averaged 23,6,6.......

19. Crocketball Fan

This is soon to become more like a quarterback controversy than anything else. I don't see T-Mac being able to be traded, based on his health alone, and he's certainly not going to respond well to the criticism from the mainstream. Remember, we traded for him with Cuttino (out of the league) Cato (out of the game) and Stevie (done, for better or worse). I guess you get what you pay for. I feel sorry for Yao, who, despite his physical lacking, tries as hard as he can every night. Artest is generally a bright spot, and our youngsters have a future. I sincerely hope we don't wind up with AI, who is a walking disaster area on and off the court. CF

20. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

No effing way. That would probably send him over the edge and we will be screwed for sure.

Don't do it