1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chronic: No bones about it - Rockets being smart

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets34Legend, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Navman

Navman Member

Oh that's a winning attitude..

2. ooliverb1

ooliverb1 Member

Bill Simmons is one of the five commentators who has no clue what he is talking about.

3. redhova

redhova Member

Amen, Houston should not waist time looking for a PF in the free agent class. They need to look at getting the best talent available like Mike Pietrus, he could be worth our MLE or Stevie Franchise. This free agent class was way overhyped eventhough now their are some potential diamonds in the rough Andre Blathce is another player that Houston could spend some of the MLE on. Morris Peterson is also available although Utah I think is the leading candidate for his services. I also think Hoston should keep a close eye on the Summer League games to find players who can help out the team. ;)

4. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

how on earth do you know what morey's thinking about matt barnes? we had no idea about aaron brooks in the draft, for all we know everything could be smoke screen in front of barnes.

on top of that, what's barnes situation? is he unrestricted because if not it seems the warriors would surely match an mle deal.

5. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Barnes is unrestricted.

6. TBar

TBar Contributing Member

I would assume the Rockets are limited by how much they can spend and stay out of Luxury tax penalty - dollar for dollar. If we are 5 mil over lux tax threshold- we pay 5 mil penalty

You are real smart Rimbaud-you know this better than I do

Did I miss something?