1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chron: Texans take stock of remaining talent

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Rockets34Legend, Mar 23, 2005.

1. lnghrn4life

lnghrn4life Member

I know this is kind off topic, but i didnt want to start a new thread.....

I was eating supper today with my family at Luthers (on South Main) and when we walked in we saw Dunta Robinson and some other guy ( i am not sure who he was). I went up to him and told him that i thought he had a a great season and that i thought he should have made the pro bowl. He said thanks and that there is always next year and I said that i was sure he would be in the pro bowl next year. He then asked my name and how everything was going with me, which through me off for a mintue...he was a very nice guy and very humble, it is nice to see that there are some good people out there still. But anyways, i know the rules are you usually have to have a picture or somethin to post, but i didnt have a camera with me (i dont usually take one when i go to eat) but anyways the point is, he was a very nice guy and i am a now a pretty big fan of his....

2. redgoose

redgoose Contributing Member

That's what camera phones are for! J/K:D

Sounds like Duanta is a pretty cool guy from everything i've heard. I had a couple other friends that saw him at a club and approached him and the next thing they knew, they were having a full blown conversation with him. It's nice to have real humble superstars on our team. :)