1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chron Rockets Reach "Basic" Deal With Scola

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RedRaiderRocket, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

A perfect storm for the Spurs owner, who desperately wanted to stay under the luxury tax in a small market, and a perfect opportunity for the Rockets. Great job by Rockets management.

2. scola

scola Member

If the Spurs didn't move him this week, Scola would have signed a long term contract with Tau, and put an end to his NBA dreams.

The Spurs had to trade him for whatever they could get. The other NBA teams new this, and wouldn't make it easier for the Spurs, but take advantage.

3. lil_v12

lil_v12 Member

I'll join you on that bandwagon cause I was tired of seeing Utah get all those damn REBOUNDS

4. lil_v12

lil_v12 Member

Well I think he will stop those people that Yao can't stop because last yeah taking the ball to the paint on the rockets was kinda easy and Yao couldn't move that fast to contest the shoots so I think he will help us out alot in that area.