1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Chron] Rockets must make greater commitment to using Kevin Martin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LpBryan03, Feb 15, 2012.

1. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

And I'm not bashing Kevin Martin as if he were worthless. It's just clear that he's not into being here. 6 game road trip and he sucked, sucked. No wonder we went 3-3. (Did he have the flu or something? If so, I almost apologize.) And that's fine, if Morey can put him in a deal that benefits us. There are some teams needing a solid 2nd or 3rd scorer, wanting to win it all or add a lacking dimension to the team.

Trading partners? Tough. Adelman would like to have him. How's Rip doing in Chicago? Or can we flush Martin and Scola for Rashard and Washington's 2012 1st rounder, cutting Rashard next year for an extra 12 million cap space (I think he can be bought out at that price, but I'm not sure).

2. inishi

inishi Member

most people here see some idiot claiming stupid ****, and even though they know there is a large chance that the person is at least mildly r****ded, they pick it up and run with it. Thus ignorance is spread and you end up with clutchfans.

3. cod

cod Member

32pts and a win against the thunder :)

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

interesting in the post game interview he said the road trip week was tiring and "emotional" for him.

5. conquistador#11

usually these people have their minds set on the players they don't like. since martin has been through a huge slump, first time in his career he had 0, it was easy for these people to pile on. Other than the top 4 tier players, defense is gone from today's nba.

Still want Martin to be traded though, he needs to be in Chicago
    :p

6. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Either something in his personal life or the trade deadline worrying him.

7. VBG

VBG Member

A lot more defense in this era than the 80s or anything before that.

8. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Message received.

9. J.R.

J.R. Member

"Rough week for me" and something about getting back to team ball or team concept.

10. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

http://houston.sbnation.com/houston...uston-rockets-kevin-martin-trade-ideas-part-1. would you do it or no just asking

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

12. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

he could be our closer