1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[chron]Police contain unruly Air Jordan shoppers at Houston-area malls

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tinman, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

^^^^^

2. Garner

Garner Member

Lmfao. /end thread

Lets go home!!!

3. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

My ex says whatever. I hate that term. I'll punch you in the face if I ever see you.

4. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

You punch your wife in the face?

5. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

Never said she was my wife;)

6. vaioavan63

vaioavan63 Contributing Member

[​IMG]Pardon if it took me a while to reply. I don't have a mundane desk job. Behind that driveway that I supposedly "couldn't finish" is 10 acres of land that I own. Rent free. Mortgage free. I have a use for 4X4 and tow 8,000lbs on occasions unlike all those spotless 4x4 road queens on Houston roads. Those pics are when I first drove her home but she is quiet dirty today. I feel like an idiot having to explain myself. But a driveway that "I couldn't finish? " if i lived in a residential area where I would have neighbors and HOA all over my ass, then I would take all the critcism. But out here in the country we have a bit more freedom. And a few mudding spots. I'm not shy About getting my truck dirty.

#126 vaioavan63, Jan 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
  7. vaioavan63

Just this evenining, one of my neighbors visitors got stuck in some mud and I just couldn't bear to see them struggling any longer. They where upset and rightfully so, city folks aren't used to that. I offered to pull him out. My truck didn't even break a sweat. I barely stepped on the gas before they were out.

8. vaioavan63

You sure about that?

9. Marteen

Marteen Member

Never understood the phenomenon of these ******* shoes when I was growing up. Still don't to this day. I'm happy with the regular shoes I have.

10. vaioavan63

I never understood it either.what's even more ridiculous is the people who wrap their shoes in shopping bags(yes those beings do exist). I'm very happy with my $40 converse high tops that I bought 3 years ago. They have held up very well.

11. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Jesus Christ man how many times are you going to brag about your $10 converse and your ugly truck? You seem to be over compensating for something. You don't even see sneaker dudes bragging about anything in here.

Nobody cares about seeing pics of your truck and we don't want your life story. No cookies will be handed out.

1 person likes this.
  12. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Your shoes are bad and your truck is bad and you should feel bad.

13. vaioavan63

If I splurged $200 on a pair of worthless china/Vietnamese made shoes that serve no purpose at all then I sure would feel bad.

14. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!