1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Chron] More than 7?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JW86, May 27, 2018.

1. Mr. Space City

yeah i'm not rolling the dice on ryno, joe, nene, or anybody else who isn't harden, gordon, ariza, tucker, capela, green, or luc..

i wouldn't even bet $5 on that.

you could get some spicy chicken nuggets form burger king with that.

BMoney likes this.
  2. topfive

topfive CF OG

The key parts of that article for me:

3. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

The thing he is does trust the people beyond 7 man roster, he trusts that they will screw it up so bad and miss all the shots. I agree with dantoni.

4. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

One thing I noticed though is there are practice interviews between games. Why are the people who are playing in the playoff games for as long as they are even practicing? I would have them going through any treatment they can and not even letting them walk if i could.

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Green has completely shut down Capela. And it shouldn't be surprising. Why?

• Capela was excellent against Towns and Gobert - two centers larger than him, because his advantage is quickness.
    • Green is smaller and quicker than Capela, and physical / agitating whereas Towns/Gobert are soft
    • Green shut down Dwight Howard and/or baited him into techs or offensive foul calls. As a bigger guy, having a little guy constantly holding you, pushing you, and receiving the benefit of all of the charging & over the back calls can really nullify your game.
    Don't expect anything offensive out of Clint.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  6. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

GG cant set screens to save his life. Spazzed out several times dribbling the ball in game 6.

I wish D’Antoni would give GG some staggered screens or some elevator door closing movement to free the 3.

GG is shooting 46% on 3’s on 4 attempts a game for the series (per basketball-reference.com)

Turn him loose.

Verbal Christ and hakeem94 like this.
  7. Fantasma Negro

Been watching CP3 highlights all day, I don't even **** with dude like that but this series has me feeling some kinda way. Dude is a legit playoff monster, its shameful this is his first conference final. Hopefully they give him a good combination of pills, just enough to evade addiction, and he can ball his little **** talking ass off tomorrow

ReignSupreme and hakeem94 like this.
  8. 1Deep

1Deep Member

Can't really blame MDA.

Not to nitpick Morey's decision but a 3rd Pg would have been so much more useful than JJ or Wright on this team .

How Sweet It Is! likes this.
  9. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Which is why we should put in Nene to deliver some bows. Make donkey think a bit more . If he keeps getting away with impunity .... both from the refs and from us , then of course he's going to keep doing it

10. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Honestly i would put nene in. Get him the ball and if he can finish strong he is bigger than anything out on the Warriors. This our last chance to give everything and anything we got.

11. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I think Nene is a bad idea. He no longer has the athleticism to play a vertical game, and he will get agitated when he gets mugged just like anyone else. He will be a worse version of Capela.

12. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

If mda plays more than 7 and we lose
    Expect 90 threads about he played (insert role play) too long

Rocket River