1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chron: McGrady injured, questionable for tonight

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by nikolatran, Oct 11, 2007.

1. yao_fan_2007

yao_fan_2007 Member

Wow. Did you just say T-Mac didn't say it was on Him? You better check your facts, and start again. You're either being dishonest or clueless.

Everyone in Houston knows what T-Mac said the night before the Playoffs began last season. T-Mac said quite clearly, It's on Me.

MY boy? And you have the nerve to say you're not a TOF? So you're blaming T-Mac's fragile back on Yao Ming, huh?

And then you go on to say this:

You love Yao Ming yet you blame T-Mac's fragile back on Yao Ming?

You've made quite a few many untrue statements. What does that make you?

2. denniscd

denniscd Contributing Member

man some of the posters here are as soft as church music

3. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Dude some of the posters here are YOF. the contribute just as much as anyoneelse. pyrune in particular is a great person who keeps us informed on yao regulary. i would say 99% of our fellow rocket fans who are yao supporters are great individuals. dont let one CLOWN who has two monkiers here ( Tmacyaokobe) and now as yao_fan_2007 cloud you're judgement.

4. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Fixed

5. moses22

moses22 Rookie

whoa sir im not soft at all ive fought people on basketball courts ive ducked bullets many times in my life there is nothin soft about me and im a fan of t-mac but to be real i dont know what's softer him or v-span

6. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Wow. Did you just say T-Mac didn't say it was on Him? You better check your facts, and start again. You're either being dishonest or clueless.

THE KEY WORD WAS THAT HE WAS NOT SAYING IT BOASTINGLY, HE WAS TRYING TO SHAKE OFF HIS FIRST ROUND ISSUES BY BEING CONFIDENT; GO BACK AND RE-READ WHAT I SAID WITH EMPHASIS ON BOASTING

Everyone in Houston knows what T-Mac said the night before the Playoffs began last season. T-Mac said quite clearly, It's on Me.

YOU THINK :rolleyes:

MY boy? And you have the nerve to say you're not a TOF? So you're blaming T-Mac's fragile back on Yao Ming, huh?
    IT DID NOT HELP MATTERS FOR TMAC THAT'S FOR SURE, BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT DEEP ENOUGH TO WITHSTAND YAO OUT FOR 34 GAMES LIKE THEY ARE NOW. THANK GOD FOR MUTOMBO AND MCGRADY OR LAST YEAR WOULD HAVE BEEN LOTTERY TIME.

And then you go on to say this:
    You love Yao Ming yet you blame T-Mac's fragile back on Yao Ming?

YES I LOVE YAO MING VERY MUCH IN A NON GAY-WAY :p AND NO I DON'T BLAME HIM FOR MAC'S BACK, BUT LIKE I SAID YAO'S ABSENCE DID NOT HELP MATTERS

7. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

for yao_fan_2007^^^

of course, that's why I said I dislike SOME comments from YOFs.

8. yao_fan_2007

yao_fan_2007 Member

why don't you put up a poll that asks whether T-MAC was boasting or not?

9. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

It's a sad day when T-Mac pulls a V-Mac...