1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Chron] Hayes "living in the moment" / Jazz want another shot at Rocks

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rox_fan_here, May 2, 2007.

1. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

I think extrapolating all that from the quote is a bit of a stretch.

He's is a skilled hustle guy but he's still a hustle guy. It's his job to do the dirty work and to do that it takes guts to do things like take charges and what not.

2. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I'm extrapolating that from everything JVG has said about him since the beginning of the season.

3. littlefish_220

Maybe I overread between the lines, but it sounds like Jazzers sort of take game 6 for granted. We have to prove them wrong from the very beginning of the game 6.

4. GRAYsquirrel

GRAYsquirrel Member

Hmmmm...kinda seeeeems that way...

But at least he's our flopper! :D

I just don't think he should've given away that little tidbit of information. It was pretty stupid, if you ask me.

Now, do you really think he's gonna get the same call next time that happens in the last 10 seconds with the game on the line? In Game 6? Game7???

5. Pocket Rockets

from the sounds of it, i agree...those players are assuming they will trounce the rockets in game 6. i hope they play overconfident.

6. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I love Chuck Hayes. I think JVG was being totally honest and therefore best for Chuck. If Chuck Hayes doesn't play that way, he is not going to have the same type of promising career. Yes, that really is his job. That kind of play is his reason for staying in the NBA.

7. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Hayes was unleashed a year late.

Quiet a few of us had been asking for more Hayes earlier on.

JVG was a year slow.

8. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

so obvious