1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Chron'] Harden returns, speaks on new starting lineup

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OTMax, Apr 3, 2013.

1. gorockets2009

gorockets2009 Rookie

Dude, what are you talking about?:mad:

2. brick

brick Member

If Harden wants to play PG then it is better to stagger the minutes of Lin and Harden as much as possible in order to get the most of the two.

3. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

This is a prime example of what goes on in some of these posters minds. They start chit out of nowhere and blame Lin fans for messing up the GARM when 80% of the time it's guys like this. Please stop picking fights!!!

1 person likes this.
  4. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Well said. The Kings play like Kings (sometimes) and spoiled princesses other times. The Rox should handle them, but then the Kings can beat anyone. Some nights.

Yes, fewer minutes until the p/o's for JH. Parsons, too. And more points on the scoreboard than Seattle er Sac er Maloofville USA.

5. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Well, we survived the ballstopping of Francis/Mobley and ballhogging of Mike James, who shot more shots per minute than Yao Ming did! The good part is, I think Harden will grow out of it as he improves his overall game.

6. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I wish he cared about something other than stats....it's clear that this guy just isn't buying into a winning team...

7. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

LOL, it is getting hard to tell which posts are facetious and which ones are serious in this thread.

8. Peaceful Elbow

He's on an imaginary holy mission to restore GARM back to the garden of Eden it once was.

9. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

:rolleyes:

10. kuku

kuku Contributing Member

Sarcasm or not, this thread got derailed from this point forward.

Great job!

11. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

I cant tell whos being sarcastic in this thread lol. Honestly harden is a legit superstar who i do not thnk has any issues sharing the ball.

12. Nook

Nook Member

I bet that McHale forced Harden back so Lin doesn't get more confidence running the team. I have seem Harden the greedy ball hog scream at Lin while McHale laughs.

13. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Hmm..

14. hocash

hocash Contributing Member

He's one of the biggest trolls here.

15. BleedRed

BleedRed Member

Way to derail the Thread and make it about Lin again. No one called harden selfish, no one called Beverly bad, you need to get that in your head instead of making stuff up.

16. Merovingian

Merovingian Member

Hey there might be a little bit truth in it

17. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

People claim Harden to be a freaking ball hogg. well he is one of the most unselfish ball hoggs I've ever seen.

18. HadToDoItCF

HadToDoItCF Member

No one called Harden selfish or Bev bad? You mean in the like 8 posts before mine on this thread or overall? Because I hear that in multiple threads around here every day.

I think the entire point in my post (which was very clear to me) was that it is easy to manipulate what a quote says and make a lot of drama out of nothing. I have been involved in disputes with yourself, GoRockets2009, and HoCash in recent days about this exact subject. You all have been trying to gang up on me, saying that Lin hates McHale and he doesn't even go around him in the huddle anymore - to which I said I went to games recently and haven't seen that happen once.

19. kuku

kuku Contributing Member

No...no one called Harden selfish or Bev bad before yours. You were the 8th poster on this thread, and that's counting OP's.

Just because it happened on other threads, doesn't mean you have to stoop to their level and litter garbage all over GARM.

20. HadToDoItCF

HadToDoItCF Member

I was just doing it to cut off the people from saying something stupid like I did and being serious about it. I don't know how that's not clear at this point.

In all honesty, do you not see posts like mine that are 100% serious on the GARM? I see them all the time. These people literally take every interview and quote that is posted from our coach and other players and turn them in to these drama parties where heroes and villains are assigned and sides must be taken!!1! Then, they start quoting each other and the crap snowballs to the point where I see it come up over and over and over again in different threads over the course of months (Dragic and Scola hate McHale for example, or McHale hates Lin because of the way he looked at him - that one was mind-blowing).

It's just very easy to do that stuff, and I was trying to point that out. I notice that the people who really took offense to it are generally people who I have argued with in the past about doing that exact thing...