1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Chron] Dallas' Mexican Food Reason Parsons was Sick

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Kruze10, Apr 2, 2013.

1. xm2x

xm2x Member

how do you do that? mind to share? i'm really tired of watching it in 240p.... thanks :)

2. solid

solid Contributing Member

Never eat, drive, or attend sporting events in Dallas; it's a longstanding rule for Houstonians. You know, ever sense a Cotton Bowl official said that UH fans will eat at seven elevens (at the time, a racial slur).

1 person likes this.
  3. Classic

Classic Member

Please. Go on. Tell us more.

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  4. CCorn

CCorn Member

I have to go to that wasteland tomorrow for a meeting... Should I bring pre packed food?

5. Nero

Nero Member

Wait, how do you negative rep? I only get an 'I approve' option..??:confused:

6. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Highly doubt it was just from being drunk. A hangover isn't going to last this long. There wasn't even anything to be drunk over.

i don't think going to the game is the issue here. Even vets do it. The issue is eating things that are likely to give you food poisoning. Vets are better about eating the same things and at the same places. You can't always prevent it, even playing it safe, but it sounds like he just picked up whatever he could at the time.

7. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

Parsons stomach couldn't handle the dirtyness. Growing up with sanitary habits meant his immune system wasn't prepared for a meal such as ginobilis sausage. Not shocking really.

8. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

Only part of Oklahoma I like is OKC. Screw Dallas.

9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Maybe it was... someone was "butt hurt" after all

10. basketballrock

he was not fibbing

not many people sports stream

11. DreamRoxCoogFan

you're probably right, but it's not impossible. He's probably always been more concerned about playing rather than watching others play on TV.

12. Classic

Classic Member

Chandler should get sick more often. What a boss.