1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Chron] Adelman, McGrady appear to be on same page

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Dec 5, 2009.

1. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

They're basically playing the same role...2/3 are pretty interchangable in the league nowadays.

2. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

You know, you've crossed over from highly opinionated to irritating. Mac rehabbed hard and just wanted to know how the organization was going to handle his return. There is nothing wrong with that.

3. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

TRANSLATION: TMAC's PR game is finally stepping up.

4. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Makes sense if he doesn't want to come back against the Cavs.

His first official game will be more like a practice game to get him going in our new offense. We don't want to try that against a team like the Cavs. I think the Rockets will throw him in when we play a lesser team that we have a very good chance of beating.

5. alex09xu

alex09xu Member

I wish he would come back when he plays LeBron and get owned.

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

You know what is irritating to me? People who can not see that most of this entire drama was brought on by Tmac.

If he wants to know what is going on, then he should FRICKEN WALK HIS HAPPY BUTT down and talk to the coaches or GM, and NOT go to the media and air his gripes.

Talk about irritating..SHEESH !

DD

7. t_mac1

in that article, adelman said he doesn't want to play tmac 4 days in 5 nights. so scratch out the 12/15 to 12/19. unfortunately, then we have 2 straight sets of backs to backs after that. so tmac won't play till the end of the month IF he does indeed play.

it's funny hat this article came out after tracy's quote/video on his skillzlab. this is purely a PR move.

tracy probably knows the team is actively looking to trade him. sit back and act like a good boy so we can trade you.

8. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

He wouldn't be guarding LeBron anyways..... Maybe a poster though ;)

9. Dei

Dei Member

I hate to break it to you but, for a man who's been begging for a chance to play to not take the opportunity when it's presented to him, that's just pussying out.

10. Hayden_SFC

Hayden_SFC Member

It's great to hear that Mac and Adelmans' relationship seems to be pretty good. They probably aren't on each others Xmas card list but at least they seem to agree on how to handle the situation. Even with this I wouldn't be surprised if Tmac still doesn't play for quite awhile. Though I want to see him back as soon as possible. Even you if you don't like the guy can he be worse offensively than Ariza is right now.

11. Al Calavicci

Al Calavicci Contributing Member

There is absolutely no reason to hope that a player, representing our team and our city, gets owned. Besides being bad for our team...say what you want when he's not playing, but when he steps out there wearing Rockets red, you need to ****ing support him and hope that he helps us win games.

12. OldSchool34

OldSchool34 Member

That's because he is one.

13. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

What video are you guys talking about? I still haven't found out sadly.

He still might come back Friday, and they could just limit his minutes on the back to back.

14. t_mac1

you really think adelman was going to play him v. the cavs? dude just admited he won't play tmac through the 12/15 to 12/19 stretch.

tracy knew that he won't be playing for a while so what do you want him to say?

if rick says he can play v. the cavs, he would play v. the cavs.

15. the_hustler

the_hustler Member

maybe he tried .. and didnt work?

16. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

What the heck do you think all these articles have been about? You dont think he tried? You dont think the organization was elusive and vague with him?

Trying to put all the blame on him is stupid and shortsided.

17. t_mac1

jon feigen mentioned it too. a poster earlier said tracy posted (but then took down) a video of him explaining he's frustrated with the situation and doesn't know what's going on...the team is not talking to him...he just wants to play and get back on he court with his teammates.

voila...tonight we have an article that both sides are on the same page.

i still don't expect tracy to play for us again. this is purely a PR move after tracy posted something on skillzlab.

18. mustang98

mustang98 Member

Since Adelman stated that he didn't want to bring him back for 4 games in five nights, he probably won't be back until the 18th, 19th, or 22nd. The 18th and 19th are the last two games of that 4 games in five nights and since they're back to back games my best guess would be that he won't be back until the 22nd at the earliest. :)

19. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

No, what is stupid and short sighted is posting a video on SKILLZLAB about it.(A site he owns and operates).

What is stupid and short sighted is talking to YAHOO about it.

The dude, should have just gone and sat down and talked.

Which he did...but guess what? He didn't like what he heard so he wussied up and whined to the press.

Look whatever, you guys would not see anything wrong with your mancrush if it killed you.

Let's just see how it plays out....

I am off to bed, then Vegas tomorrow......

Late !

DD

20. desi tmac91

desi tmac91 Member

Great, I expect Ariza's play to bump up considerably once Tracy is on the court.