1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Chron] Adelman, McGrady appear to be on same page

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Dec 5, 2009.

1. Wolfpack101

Wolfpack101 Member

The team seems like its in good condition. Nobody looks angry or anything at McGrady. I guess Mac basher will say its because the cameras were there. Tracy looks to be in good shape btw.

2. the_hustler

the_hustler Member

that was some serious elevation by T-Mac on that jumper.. looks like the old days..

3. tresimecgredi

tresimecgredi Member

The most important thing: the calf sleeve is back! :cool:

4. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Jesus Christ did someone punch Luis or something?

5. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

Yep, old self is back aesthetically.

I'm hopeful that he's gonna wear calf sleeve the rest of the way. :cool:

6. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

His eyelid is still healing and that's why he looks awful.

6 stitches on his right eyelid if my memory serves me right.

7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I heard 7, but yeah, he looks like hell. I hope it doesn't affect his looks after it heals. My significant other has a crush on Luis. Loves the hair! Like me, she's a "young" hippie from back in the old days, like 35/40 years ago. My hair was half way down my back when I met her. That, my innate charm, good looks, and my pet owl sealed the deal. Oh, and taking her to the '74 Willie Nelson 4th of July picnic. :cool: