1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Paul's actually been running the offense a lot better than Harden.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LorneMalvo, Feb 14, 2019.

1. YallMean

YallMean Member

Harden’s style of offense is easy to be keyed in on.

hakeem94 likes this.
  2. alethios

alethios Member

"Unguardable"

hakeem94 likes this.
  3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Paul is a Top 3/4 PG of all time for a reason

4. Blackjack84

Blackjack84 Member

i cant believe yall even entertained this thread......sheeesh i wish i could see the faces of the people who decides to make pointless threads just be making a thread

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. bro2044

bro2044 Member

Harden already has 2nd place on the streak, and I doubt he'd sacrifice team play when all healthy to extend that in any way.

He adapted last year to CP3 mainly handling the ball, and he will again, but let's not pretend that CP3 has been himself for very long. LAL was an anomaly, and we are about to see Rockets come into stride.

I don't blame Harden for what he has had to do while so many in and out of the lineup, but he will have to adjust since he got used to that play as well. It'll happen, but people need to stop acting like JH13 is "the" problem. It would help if the wide-open shots he created were knocked down as well, but Green, Rivers, and Tucker have been stinking up there a bit too lately.

Our problems this season are all over the place, but we're about to see a powerful end to the season I think.

6. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

That clint doesnt know what to do with fariad in the game with him...I'm disagreeing n implicating that's it's more of clint just missing a month of the game n fariad just being a new guy he has to gel with. My point this is to be expected 2 games in after being out a month. N that also it will work them together n beautifully

7. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Golden state runs that point forward offense just to run down harden and tire him out

8. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Yeah far"weed' did good considering the foul trouble.

Far"weed" had three fouls by 8 minute mark of 2nd quarter against golden state. That's their game plan whenever they run offense through Durant. Golden state puts curry in no man's land as a decoy, and they do this to rest curry until playoffs.

Yeah the point forward offensive system is designed to drag the other team through the mud with fouls, Durant got like three or four "and 1" three point plays for golden state on Saturday.