1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Paul messed up Hammy yet again...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dmo, Dec 20, 2018.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

Yet again, using others posts. You don’t base your life on social pressures yet you continue to try and pat yourself on your back on a social forum like it matters. LOL Makes you feel better I guess since you got nothing else. You admitted at being fat in real life atleast. You have all the ingredients of having dumb takes like cp3 is fat and out of shape.

2. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

You can try to run away from it but this isn't elementary school, you're not going to get away with this by using fat jokes on me. Like I said, I'm not that guy who responds to that stuff, I don't have that insecurity. It's just projecting how you can't divorce yourself from when you were fat and whatever happened. You really need to get to the bottom of it. It's controlling your life choices.

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

Jokes? It was at first but You admitted you are fat. You’re not the guy who responds yet you actually reply. LOL. For someone so called having intellect, you sure have showed the opposite of it.

4. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Learn the one language you know dude. I'm not responding to your fat jokes. I am responding to your posts. Btw no one has said I have an intellect or I'm smart except you several times now. Get this insecurity under control. Everyone is smart at what they want to be smart at. But it's time you get smart about all these insecurities. The jokes are brutal. The trick with saying something I didn't say to get me to respond to it, it screams for attention. Seriously these things are going to plague you not just tonight but for life. There is a root from which all this is stemming, thing about where it leads.

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

You love being all over the place. You keep responding to what you claim you don’t respond to. You claim you don’t base your life on social pressure yet you are all over replying on a social forum. Lol all this hypocrisy on your part doesn’t take away from the fact that your cp3 is fat and terribly out of shape theory was incredibly stupid #hardenisfat

6. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Replying on a social forum voluntarily is not the equivalent of basing your whole life on how you felt about people thinking you're fat. I don't base my life on social pressures. I had to be sitting at this laptop regardless of whether this would've happened. Also, I'm not going to repeat my stance again, I'll just post the videos at appropriate times to remind you. I'll let you do the leg work on repeating text.

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

Continuing to reply on a social forum over and over after you claim to not base your life on it. Yeah that makes total sense. Mr. overseas. Mr I don’t reply. Lol. Keep posting them. It’s doing you no favors. I’ll post the vids for you also. It keeps showing how incredibly bad your cp3 take is

8. Mathloom

Supporting Member

This isn't my life, this is just one night of bad luck for you. It's entertaining me to no end, except that part about your past.

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

Hypocrisy at its finest. But you’ve been kidding yourself all day. It is bad luck. Bad takes happen but something to this degree isn’t as common, I had to read one of the most idiotic takes from someone who has no business doing so in the first place. Just unfortunate for you someone could be that dumb

10. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Oh you're damn right bad takes happen. For example, there must have been some horrible take in the summer that led to CP3 showing up like it was Taco Tuesdays at Toyota Centre.

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

Yup. Still doesn’t take away from your idiotic take though. The cp3 fitness expert. Such a hilarious day

12. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Keep doing the leg work. I'm more focused on your mental well being over this delicious cup of coffee.

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

You should be concerned with having better posts #hardenisfat

14. Mathloom

Supporting Member

I keep reminding you, I don't have those insecurities. For your personal attacks to be effective, they have to be about me rather than about you. This is just a byproduct of your childhood resentment.

15. YOLO

YOLO Member

And you keep replying to what you apparently don’t respond too lol just dumb. Just trucking along with the same theme all day on your own. Atleast you’re consistent with that. #hardenisfat

16. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Oh I get it now, you don't know the difference between replying and responding. Gotcha.

17. YOLO

YOLO Member

Says the dumb one. Gotcha

18. Mathloom

Supporting Member

They mean the same thing genius. Have a little self confidence! lol

19. YOLO

YOLO Member

Which solidifies your hypocrisy genius. Lmfao

Dumb and a hypocrite. What a combo

20. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Ok some more math, I know it's difficult but stay with me: if I'm dumb and you didn't even catch it, then what are you?

I think it's time for you to do some leg work again.