1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Paul messed up Hammy yet again...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dmo, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

I'm just ignoring all you "using others peoples posts" claims because I have no idea what you're yapping about.

Listen just cause they rejected you when you were fat doesn't mean you have to respond with fake power. It won't work. People see through it. I was fat when I was a teenager too, but I didn't let that drive me for life. That **** is for movies, it's not real and it's very unhealthy. Trust me, it's programmed into your head with tv shows and movies, but you are just going to end up being rejected for what was underneath the fat all this time.

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

of course you don't because you're posting as dumb as the harden is fat posts. that's been pointed out on multiple occasions. it's no surprise the silly cp3 theories come from someone who doesn't understand much. that's the big issue here on your part

3. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Honestly, I almost completely get you now. I KNOW your impulse is to say no one can understand you, but actually your struggles are simple and common and you have the mental strength to overcome them. She did not have the right to do that to you, don't give her the chance to be the engine behind everything you do in the path ahead. I know you look at the guys around you sometimes and the brotherhood is great, but it's not going to fix you. It's just going to patch up a wound that needs to be cleaned and healed.

4. YOLO

YOLO Member

honestly, you're still as dumb as the #hardenisfat claims with your cp3 theories. doesn't matter how much you try to deflect away from that. flying overseas

5. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Don't run away from this yolo. You think I'm bullying you, but I'm just bringing you in touch with yourself. Your post history is so sad, you've attacked so many people, and it's clearly coming from a person who was hurt badly. You have to realize that the path you're choosing is just extending that cycle and you will hurt someone in the future and they will hurt someone and so on. It won't make you feel better. What you need to do is take control of your self back from your ego.

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

glad you took the time to check. obviously in your head hahahah. still doesn't change the fact that your cp3 theory is dumb

7. Mathloom

Supporting Member

I took a lot of time, and there's a lot of pain and sadness there. It's reflected in the way you behave. In a way you wish power existed on the internet. You feel like pain and suffering is warranted for everyone. You dislike anyone who is more descriptive than you. That girl whoever she was, you saw her as being really smart obviously. You must have thought "if she's smart then why is she doing this". Because that's not how intelligence works yolo. There was nothing wrong with you, and there's nothing wrong with people who disagree with you or speak differently. I was fat once and so were you, we're not defined by our fatness, and we don't be defined by our fitness now.

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

you should of spent more time with actual logic but instead you came up with silly idiotic cp3 fitness theories. at least you admitted you're fat in reality. that explains why you had to make up flying overseas story initially. saved yourself that part of embarrassment.i guess ill leave that specific part alone since you fessed up #hardenisfat

9. J.R.

J.R. Member

Damn, Mathloom & YOLO are still going at it. :eek::D

This is a marathon!

10. Mathloom

Supporting Member

yolo, there are lots of people on the board who know I'm fit, in a relationship and live in Dubai. These are not secrets. I've shared them proudly.

But you seem to be indicating that this logic makes more sense. If I'm hitting home with some of these things, I really mean them. I'm not trying to bully you anymore (though admittedly that's how it started out). I mean just look at your defensiveness about giving up information as if we're engaging in cyber warfare. There are clear scars there man, don't ignore them.

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

you keep trying to bring others in the conversation, yet you're the only one talking. and talking dumb at that #hardenisfat
    [​IMG]

12. Mathloom

Supporting Member

I know you don't want to talk about that relationship, but that's why you're here. Do you really want to wake up one day and realize everything you're doing is out of resentment for something in the past? You can fix all your temper problems if you just confront this thing.

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

Continued deflection attempts. It won’t take away from your idiotic cp3 is fat and terribly out of shape theories. #hardenisfat

14. RiceRockets

RiceRockets Member

I won't say I agree with YOLO because that might be dangerous.

But CP3 being out of shape is the stupidest thing I've heard all week.

biff17, YOLO and robbie380 like this.
  15. Mathloom

Supporting Member

You've just been quiet and repeating the same things for like 10 pages now. I think you know the truth. What I said about CP3 is recorded, just like his videos from 2017. You don't have the power to change that. And more importantly, you don't need it.

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

Goes along with exactly what you’re doing. As long as you continue to post all the dumb things you have been you’ll get plenty of posts putting you in check. You’ve been kidding yourself all day. One of the worst takes ever on this board. #hardenisfat

17. biff17

biff17 Member

i was thinking the exact same thing, them boys got history.

18. Mathloom

Supporting Member

No it doesn't, you promised to stick around and instead you put up illusions of being there over and over again. Just like in real life.

19. YOLO

YOLO Member

Sure does. Idiotic theories and posts like yours today are just embarrassing not only on this forum but as a rockets fan base and deserved everything you got. Post better and being logical and you likely don’t get laughed at #hardenisfat

20. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Take your own advice and stop including others with you. I'm comfortable with what people think of what I freely do/say. I don't base my life on social pressures, like you. The fact that you've surrendered in spirit but your corpse is hanging around isn't fooling me, so it can't be fooling anyone else. I've given you substance, story, we've talked about you, your demons, your habits, meanwhile you can't muster up anything but that fake news, which sadly you think works in real life.