1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Bosh struggles, Lil Wayne goes off!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ScolaIsBallin, Feb 18, 2013.

1. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

You would think that someone who is as famous, successful, confident in himself, and haughty about the money and women he has wouldn't be so affected by getting a cold shoulder from a bunch of basketball players. He acts like he's the only fan that players do not acknowledge. Pro players known for giving fans in crowd a cold shoulder, that's just the way things are. He sounds worse than those 40 year old men who rant about not getting an autograph from a player, while they are having a private dinner at a restaurant.

[QUOTE}"I was at the game, rooting for the Lakers, saying 'Chris Bosh you can't hit a shot; D-Wade stop crying,' I'm saying whatever I wanna say, I'm a fan of who I'm a fan of," he explained. "Then Dwyane Wade comes over and he looks at me. I said, 'Y'all don't f--- with me, so I don't f--- with ya'll. Yall don't f--- with me.' [Wade] looked me dead in my eye and his exact words were, 'We don't.' He didn't say, 'I don't,' he said, 'We don't.' So I said 'OK, well f--- you' then. He said 'well f--- you.'[/QUOTE]

[​IMG]

2. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Guess I'm the only once concerned that Bosh and his wife have a plethora of STDs after Mr. Carter spread his filth.

3. Shaud

Shaud Member

Wayne said Bosh wife lied about having Cancer if that's true then welp.

Anyway she's a known groupie

4. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Rapper's wanna be athletes and athletes wanna be rappers...and once players are on top of their game...they only mingle with elite rappers, and visa versa...Lil Wayne is just another example of a well known groupie that didnt like getting snubbed...ignored...disrespected....

To that i say...get over it...

5. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Don't know if that's just a rumor or not, but my friends from the area say the same thing.

6. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

7. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

thats pathetic if true

8. FoOLiSh_AzN

FoOLiSh_AzN Member

If you a celeb and gets banned from the nba you know he is a douchebag... Lil Wayne talking like he gunna do something to wade Lebron or bosh hahahaha that just cracks me up

9. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

I went to a local bar/club in Coconut Grove Miami this Wednesday & the DJ put some sort of remix to "Grove St. Party" with Lil Wayne on it & the club owner made his way to the DJ booth, told the DJ to stop the track, proceeded to grab the microphone & say "Hold on I'm sorry for that, we don't play that ****ing gimpy trolls music here anymore". The DJ had to start off with a different set.

Happened again last night except they got a "**** lil' wayne" chant in there too.

The city definitely hates him.

10. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

Wait, Chris bosh had cancer???