1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Bosh or Chris Paul?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Yao#1, Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Houston_Rockets

Yep

I would probably do it too, because CP3 is too good to pass up, but after you do the trade you have

Okafor 11M
    Yao 18M

Both Centers, would you pay 11M to a backup???

The problem is that, Okafor doesn´t have that mid-range to play the PF, and that is a problem, I think, because his contract is horrible, we will have him for at least 3 years on our team, and if the trade is made, guys like Scola are S&Ted (among others), and who plays the PF, do you think that we can transform Okafor (great talent before coming in the league (like many others :rolleyes: )) into a PF???

One thing I would love, is having a physical PF, since Yao, is still a little soft, so having Okafor at the 4, would make our Frountcort more physical, VERY IMPORTANT COME PLAYOFF TIME

I am not talking about what CP3 gives to a team, because we all know, the question is, How do you deal, with the Okafor salary, plus the resign of Scola, and the amount of salary we would have and trade, because don´t forget, that OKAFOR plus CP3, in salaries, it is almost 27M, so it is not easy to match salaries

One thing is for sure, we can only trade CP3, it Okafor is in, because NO, are not at all putting cp3, on the market, but CP3, isn´t at all satisfied in there, and they need to get rid of that Okafor contract

And another thing, colison has a great future, but I would not trade for him, he is going to be great, but he is not great yet, and we don´t need future talent, we have that in bunches, we need established players, aka CP3

PeAcE

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Stop making stupid threads. Please...

3. BoomTown

BoomTown Member

exactly.

4. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Ditto.....

5. roxdude

roxdude New Member