1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Bosh Loving the Spotlight

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by tofu--, Jul 21, 2010.

1. tofu--

tofu-- Member

Pretty interesting article, and the author seems quite surprised at Bosh's abrupt change in character from techy, silent bookworm to someone that's very happy in the spotlight.

Here's a snippet about the upcoming free agent special they were filming:

Source:

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/columns/story?id=5393974

2. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Might Morey's pitch be on there too? That would be interesting to see.

3. tofu--

tofu-- Member

Hm, it would be!

Oh, and another snippet about the nWo comparisons, which we had an interesting thread about as well:

4. Raven

Raven Member

5. University Blue

6. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

I hope those guys never win a title. I might be disappointed though...

7. meh

meh Contributing Member

Bosh should enjoy it while it last. He just signed, and now it's back to Lebron/Wade all-the-time in the NBA again. Bosh will enjoy the spotlight the same way Lamar Odom or Horace Grant enjoyed it.

8. brian_chapman

brian_chapman Member

i guess the only good news is that lebron has a eto in four years and by that time wade will be old(he has alot of injuries) and same goes for bosh's knee.

so worse case scenario,we have to endure 4 years of the 2 terrorists winning championships(lebron/wade) till 2014.

and,everyone including fans and media, is about "what have you done for me lately"

no one still worries about shaq/kobe anymore. once the dynasty is done,fans move onto a new team.

if lebron leaves in 4 years(and i think he will based on wade's age and jerseys move to brooklyn) the new hip team will be nets not miami

of course,miami fans dont care, because they think 4 years makes a lifetime. it doesnt. meanwhile morey keeps the steady course without any falloff,so while the rockets arent a dynasty,atleast we will be competitive every year for the next 10+ years that morey is here, while the heat will have a huge falloff in 4 years when wade is done,and lebron wins in brooklyn

9. brian_chapman

brian_chapman Member

exactly. thats why i think paul wants to win now and go with amare , because once you hit 30 ,they see what happened to tmac.

i hated shaq/kobe big time. i didnt even watch the finals for 4 years, even when pistons won i didnt watch because i was so sure lakers would win. it made the nba terribly predictable for 2000-2004 and boring really

i like sports like football/baseball where you get a new team every year in championship game

10. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Why can't the season just start already??!?!?!?

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

It might just be in there..You'd blink and miss it though.

12. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

That would be the ONLY thing that's interesting there. Everything else would be extremely boring to me. 24/7 feel? Why would I want to follow the dude 24/7?